• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Power Lil, I understand this wouldn’t be want you want but seriously you can’t sack a premiership winning coach the next year.
Anyway don’t get to upset yet a lot has to happen to get to this situation

No one looking at things rationally could want Hinkley sacked if they manage to win the grand final this year.

11 previous seasons of failing to do so however suggests such a notion will not be one any of us have to contemplate.

Mind you, they probably have as good a chance to win it this year as they did in 2020 when the stars all aligned for them. Whether they take advantage of the opportunity presented is anyone's guess at this point.

Hinkley does not deserve to become a Premiership coach - yet we are silly chance of pinching one this year.

If only the Board did what they should've done after the Brisbane game, I could've been all in. Instead, I'm actually torn with whether I want to win it or not... Crazy stuff.

In my fanciful world, West Coast love what Hinkley has shown in the backend of this season and offer him a 5 year deal (Ken takes it knowing that 2025 could be his last).

The lunacy of the above is that Koch would match the deal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. He ain't winning a GF. It's highly unlikely he'll break the prelim hoodoo.
One big (and very enjoyable) win and suddenly 11 years of choking and failure are temporarily forgotten.

We have a A-Grade list. A midfield in All Australian form.

Minimal injuries. Only 1 of real consequence.

We finish in the 4 there's no excuse not to win the premiership.

Port do a number on Melbourne and the Crows that's probably the percentage they need for a top 4 spot regardless of the Freo game.

The flag is Ken's to lose.

see how we go the next few weeks. Anything is possible still, we could finish top or miss the finals totally. I don’t want to get my hopes up but things potentially do feel slightly different this year. We were barely hanging on by a thread injury wise last year. If we can be fit and in form at the right time of the year, like we are looking now, then who knows? If it’s our year and we do get there, then I will happily eat my words and Kenny can see his contract out or even have his extension. That should be the preference of every person on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys really stressing over what happens after if we win a theoretical premiership?
Can we start stressing about the sun exploding in 4 billion years! What will we do?

Can we start stressing about the sun exploding in 4 billion years! What will we do?

Ken will still be coach so hopefully it will finally trigger us to not renew his contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Our Next Coach

Back