Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So rubbish a mediocre club like Collingwood rate him so highly 🙄
Sando is there too..... even guys like Mark Neeld found another job. What dont you get about the guy ?? He might be comfy in the assistant chair but hes shown nothing that says he will be a great head afl coach.

Yze was one of my picks mid Sept. Not sure Dees fans would be happy with this. They were keen to get him back at their club. Would be worth the risk IMO. Best case scenario another Clarkson. Worse case scenario another Bolton.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Neeld would be chance for the latter option too?

My concern with Hocking is that he'll divide opinion too much at a time when we need to bring the club and its supporters back together. I see him as a huge risk.

Sando is there too..... even guys like Mark Neeld found another job. What dont you get about the guy ?? He might be comfy in the assistant chair but hes shown nothing that says he will be a great head afl coach.

And why would nicks and Kingsley be more valued than Buddha?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 says nicks, yze and hocking are the final 3. Did they forget kingsley or something? Or do they just have no idea what they're talking about?

Since when has Tim Watson been in the know about anything? He’s not a real journalist he’s just some bloke in the media.

His rumours also usually come 1-2 days after somebody else has already mentioned them.

Rowie is also not a ‘journalist’ but he’s about 10 times more reliable than Watson when it comes to the crows
He is spooky on how inaccurate he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back