Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all blacks are just a waste in th O&K, heard they are heading for the B&D in the next year or two, would be a better move for the club, they might win a game or two.

agreed. Seem to be playing some consistent football so far. Have they picked up any new faces?

Dont know about new faces but simon hunter played most of last year with injury and this year has done a full pre-season. The website has him as BOG on saturday.:thumbsu:

all blacks are just a waste in th O&K, heard they are heading for the B&D in the next year or two, would be a better move for the club, they might win a game or two.

think all :D blacks mite still struggle to win a game in the mighty b&d, they hardly have a decent player bar 2 or 3, and they r new players this year neway...

Whorouly V Bright certain G/F

Bright have a much better side this year with Captain Nightingale, Deane-Johns & Jones from Myrt and Matt Kelly from Wang. Ty Baxter & former Albury premiership player Foubister back full time. Add to a few recruits from Melbourne and they mountain men are on the charge.

There 2's will also feature prominantly in the finals and are currently undefeated.

2006 B&F winner Green will be a lose, but they hope to get him to play enough games to qualify for finals.

They utterly destroyed Nth Wang you will be in the bottom 2 or 3 after they lost almost 1 dozen senior players. Though the ground was in top nick for there game.

Tarra are the smokeys'. Sessions kicks goals (renowned cheapies though!!) and a gun midfield division

The Kelly Boys (Glenrowan) will be the big improvers this year.

Moyhu there or there abouts will play finals

Bright have a much better side this year with Captain Nightingale, Deane-Johns & Jones from Myrt and Matt Kelly from Wang. Ty Baxter & former Albury premiership player Foubister back full time. Add to a few recruits from Melbourne and they mountain men are on the charge.

There 2's will also feature prominantly in the finals and are currently undefeated.

2006 B&F winner Green will be a lose, but they hope to get him to play enough games to qualify for finals.

They utterly destroyed Nth Wang you will be in the bottom 2 or 3 after they lost almost 1 dozen senior players. Though the ground was in top nick for there game.

Tarra are the smokeys'. Sessions kicks goals (renowned cheapies though!!) and a gun midfield division

don't rate greta or milawa for finals??

Takin it that your a bright fan! So how have the gun recruits been playing so far? Who are these recruits from melbs and how are they going? I agree with tarra being the smokies but dont forget bout king valley they look to be doin alright

Takin it that your a bright fan! So how have the gun recruits been playing so far? Who are these recruits from melbs and how are they going? I agree with tarra being the smokies but dont forget bout king valley they look to be doin alright

I've only seen the one game this year, but they are much better and a more balanced team than last year. Pretty strong across all lines.

Deane-Johns won the game against Glenrowan with 7, whilst Nightingale has been solid, and Jones has found plenty of it.

Matt Kelly from Wang has only played 2 games I think and has been in the best in both of them.

Chris Hickey from Torquay

The down side is the loss of Scambs who is having shoulder surgery this week I think?

Really look forward to the game against the Lions, as last year it was a 30 odd goal defeat.

Not sure of what whorolouy's team age wise is like. Bright has a lot of kids and will need the likes of Pump Kelly & Luke Brock to fly the flag.

Resembling 2004 back in the hils.

Nick Vlahandreask is on the move from Bonnie Doon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems All Blacks are struggling a bit at the moment, Used to have a bit to do with a few young blokes that headed over there a few years ago, Matt Levy, Scott Lowen, Daniel Flack and Sam Webb. Just wondering how these boys are going, if they are still playing there or have moved on. Last time i was talking to Matty his knee was stuffed and was thinking bout giving it away. Appreciate it if someone could fill us in on there progress!

Seems All Blacks are struggling a bit at the moment, Used to have a bit to do with a few young blokes that headed over there a few years ago, Matt Levy, Scott Lowen, Daniel Flack and Sam Webb. Just wondering how these boys are going, if they are still playing there or have moved on. Last time i was talking to Matty his knee was stuffed and was thinking bout giving it away. Appreciate it if someone could fill us in on there progress!
Matt Levy is a no fear type who has a very good footy brain . Good player . Daniel Flack very under sized that has a dip got the club at heart , would be better suited to twos footy but hasn't put a foot wrong so far . Sam Webb knows how to get the footy but panics under pressure , will make a player in time . Scott Lowen good old fashioned backman does not do himself any favours with his fitness and has no leg speed . They will be good players in time .

Matt Levy is a no fear type who has a very good footy brain . Good player . Daniel Flack very under sized that has a dip got the club at heart , would be better suited to twos footy but hasn't put a foot wrong so far . Sam Webb knows how to get the footy but panics under pressure , will make a player in time . Scott Lowen good old fashioned backman does not do himself any favours with his fitness and has no leg speed . They will be good players in time .

If scotty lowen is the kid with tats that played in the 1/2 backline ,i'd put my money on him in a 30 sprint against the king.

I've only seen the one game this year, but they are much better and a more balanced team than last year. Pretty strong across all lines.

Deane-Johns won the game against Glenrowan with 7, whilst Nightingale has been solid, and Jones has found plenty of it.

Matt Kelly from Wang has only played 2 games I think and has been in the best in both of them.

Chris Hickey from Torquay

The down side is the loss of Scambs who is having shoulder surgery this week I think?

Really look forward to the game against the Lions, as last year it was a 30 odd goal defeat.

Not sure of what whorolouy's team age wise is like. Bright has a lot of kids and will need the likes of Pump Kelly & Luke Brock to fly the flag.

Resembling 2004 back in the hils.

Nick Vlahandreask is on the move from Bonnie Doon
Hear that brent green and scott chalwell travel from melbs aswell???? I understand that green was brights winner of the b&f last year is he playing throughout the year??

Thank REDWINE. You have a bit to do with the Panthers do ya? Hopefully will get down to see a game before the year is out, alot of good people involved there

Thank REDWINE. You have a bit to do with the Panthers do ya? Hopefully will get down to see a game before the year is out, alot of good people involved there
A few older guys are running around so they can field 2 sides & give the young guys a bit of a hand . Have got some quality people at the club pushing the club in the right direction .

Just checked O&K scores in local rag, Whorouly, Bright obvious pace setters but should be very interesting to see who makes up the next three possies. Perennial finals side Moyhu have bounced back well and will have a few sides more than worried!
Glenrowan, Nth Wang & the All Blacks have a long year ahead of them. Not good signs for the status of the league when you have sides forfeiting matches in the Reserves :thumbsdown:. Let's hope the Tigers & Hawks can get some more numbers on a Saturday and turn the profile of the league around.

It may be just rumour but I heard that K/Valley copped a spray from the pres after the loss to Milawa. Can anyone confirm. As I said I hope its just a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back