Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
navyblueman, who's shane graham?

Shane Graham is a young bloke who played a bit of seniors in 08 then the full yr in 09. From what iv heard he is one of the coaches favourites, always trains hard, never leaves the track early, always has plenty to say. u know the type. Coaches love them even if they cant play footy to save themselves! Could be an interesting few matches between Blacks/Glenrowan and Blacks/Ex B&D sides with all the players changing between these clubs over the last few years.

Shane Graham is a young bloke who played a bit of seniors in 08 then the full yr in 09. From what iv heard he is one of the coaches favourites, always trains hard, never leaves the track early, always has plenty to say. u know the type. Coaches love them even if they cant play footy to save themselves! Could be an interesting few matches between Blacks/Glenrowan and Blacks/Ex B&D sides with all the players changing between these clubs over the last few years.
sounds like the ideal player that every club needs. might be the early smokey for the league b&F

Ha ha good one slim, your telling me the new blokes you guys have running around down there this year are playing for the love of it. Get your hand off it mate, Haebich, Webb and co are some of the most money hungry blokes getting around. Be prepared for TEARS
i totally agree with black n white army. its pretty clear that they are playing for money when they are constanlty changing clubs.

Blacks and G/rowan games have always been good, right back to when they both played in the B&D and now in the O&K always hard at it regardless of the score line.....

I also heard last night that Andrew Leoncelli would be playing a few games for Tatong this season.

Anyone else heard the rumour???

And how are all the grounds looking? Some good rain over the last few weeks. Will be good to start the season off, presumably with softer grounds.

I know my back lawn is looking like a jungle :mad::mad::mad:

I also heard last night that Andrew Leoncelli would be playing a few games for Tatong this season.

Anyone else heard the rumour???

And how are all the grounds looking? Some good rain over the last few weeks. Will be good to start the season off, presumably with softer grounds.

I know my back lawn is looking like a jungle :mad::mad::mad:

Have also heard this. Apparently former Tatong Alumni, (??) Harrison has some contacts in Melb and may be coming up to play a few games bringing a couple guys with him. At this stage I would guess purely speculation though!!

As to grounds, would think that a fair bit more rain regularly would be needed to soften the grounds up properly. Unless they're getting good watering often, most would be still be pretty hard under the bit of green that's sprung up...??

Have also heard this. Apparently former Tatong Alumni, (??) Harrison has some contacts in Melb and may be coming up to play a few games bringing a couple guys with him. At this stage I would guess purely speculation though!!

As to grounds, would think that a fair bit more rain regularly would be needed to soften the grounds up properly. Unless they're getting good watering often, most would be still be pretty hard under the bit of green that's sprung up...??

If Leoncelli is making irregular appearances will he be paid casual rates..:D:D:D

On the grounds, ours looks brilliant but still fairly hard. A lot more rain in the next few weeks will be needed..

NAL your Tatong Alumni is probably Andrew Harrison, I think??, I also think he was drafted to either Bris or Syd a fair few years ago, and I also think he came from out Tatong way..... Gee I think a lot:thumbsu:

Tell us how long each of them were at their last clubs....

Regardless of how long they were at their last clubs, I think its outlandish to say that they'd be playing for no money. Haebich's been at Tungamah for a few years, he'd be getting paid there and they're a successful outfit, why would he leave to play for All Blacks for nothing? Makes no sense to me. And saying 'to play with his mates' is a token suggestion, it may play a part, but as sure as god made little green apples, money is a factor.

If Leoncelli is making irregular appearances will he be paid casual rates..:D:D:D

On the grounds, ours looks brilliant but still fairly hard. A lot more rain in the next few weeks will be needed..

NAL your Tatong Alumni is probably Andrew Harrison, I think??, I also think he was drafted to either Bris or Syd a fair few years ago, and I also think he came from out Tatong way..... Gee I think a lot:thumbsu:

Careful Slim, all that thinking you may burst some blood vessels in the brain!!:p:p

How's Tarra & Nth Wang grounds looking? Since those grounds are going to be the first to cop a hiding with this O&K version of a pre-season NOB, ahem, I mean NAB cup???

Careful Slim, all that thinking you may burst some blood vessels in the brain!!:p:p

How's Tarra & Nth Wang grounds looking? Since those grounds are going to be the first to cop a hiding with this O&K version of a pre-season NOB, ahem, I mean NAB cup???
Funny how no club seems to want to participate in this comp, good to see that once again the o&k leaugue have failed to see what the clubs want to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of how long they were at their last clubs, I think its outlandish to say that they'd be playing for no money. Haebich's been at Tungamah for a few years, he'd be getting paid there and they're a successful outfit, why would he leave to play for All Blacks for nothing? Makes no sense to me. And saying 'to play with his mates' is a token suggestion, it may play a part, but as sure as god made little green apples, money is a factor.

If you want to know who is or isn't getting paid contact the club maybe they can help you....I don't know, but I have never denied players are getting paid probably including those mentioned. If you read my previous posts I have stated the the money spent is done so very carefully and to a budget, not thrown around....

As for the retorical question to Mr whatshisname, re time spent at previous clubs was to highlight that according to his logic?? anyone who changes clubs on a semi regular basis is a footy prostitute.....

As for Haebach leaving Tungamah, ask him I'm sure he'll tell you but I imagine travelling from Benalla to Tungha for 5 years would become a bit painful regardless of what, if anything, you were being paid.

Ps, Go easy on those green apples you'll become,sorry I mean get a guts ache :;););)

Too late NAL, my brain is hurting already.....I reckon you can see why..:D:D:D

Dont think so Nisso , but im wondering who is benefiting from the catering.:confused:Any thoughts there BK?

Heard the league were doing it Virge...

Went past your ground tonight Virge, looked very green. Good to see the tractor mowing the cape weed, Dock and hogweed should bring it on a treat for the start of the season:D:D. ..

No one wit a brain is saying they are there for nothing.

He has played in more premiership sides than ive had hot lunches, you tell me why he might want to have a crack at a struggling club, money aside.

I dont think anyone is questioning that QUALITY players are worth paying, i think the issue is with 2's standard players getting $100-200 just to show up.

Dont think so Nisso , but im wondering who is benefiting from the catering.:confused:Any thoughts there BK?

Heard the league were doing it Virge...

Went past your ground tonight Virge, looked very green. Good to see the tractor mowing the cape weed, Dock and hogweed should bring it on a treat for the start of the season:D:D. ..
As long as the 10 m squares are nice and soft Slim ........ Who would Moyhu Want to poach of Milawa.

Anyone else getting distracted by these "Meet Aussie Singles" pages that keep appearing at the top of each page?

is that why you havent been posting comments much Tige? You get on the forum see these good looking chicks and you click on the link to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back