Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blokes that have left blacks weren’t there when things got tough last year. Very focused group there at the moment and if injuries to key players are avoided, improvement will defiantly be seen. Whorouly premiers by the length of the strait.

Who are there key players though moosha

Dockery, Feary, Cooney, Wappling, Reaper etc. oh and Mus!

All the talk around was about how good the kids coming through were. Are any of them stepping up, after playing in 2 G/finals in a row, do they still have the same coach, he seemed to do a good job with them.

Dockery, Feary, Cooney, Wappling, Reaper etc. oh and Mus!

Trotta, has Ben Wapling committed to the club and been at training, or has he just told the club he will play? Very good player when up and going but I know other commitments may prevent him from being there all the time.

I'd have to say Ben is one of the most committed to his footy out of anybody. Does alot of extra running work, gym training, and is regularly on the track. Works interstate regularly but still makes it to training without fuss. I rate him highly.

Trot, I've heard of all of these guys after playing against most of them in the past, except the last one[Mus]. He doesn't appear on the transfers list. Is he a new one. Key position?

Muscles is a forward. Prob wouldnt call him a key forward but he 'll go alright this year.

I'd have to say Ben is one of the most committed to his footy out of anybody. Does alot of extra running work, gym training, and is regularly on the track. Works interstate regularly but still makes it to training without fuss. I rate him highly.

I have also heard that Ben is a very hard worker and gets the best out of himself,Trotta how is Damien Cooney travling knowing him and playing with and against him i also know is work rate and commitment to his football is also second to none

I have also heard that Ben is a very hard worker and gets the best out of himself,Trotta how is Damien Cooney travling knowing him and playing with and against him i also know is work rate and commitment to his football is also second to none

Yeah Dimma is another that will give it his all. Assistant coach this year and is a good leader at the club. Good bloke.

I heard today that Shane Bleckic is playing at All Blacks this year is this true?

Shane played in the practice game for benalla against VT. As for is he playing with Blacks? Nothing is official until he put the jumper on! Alot of blokes around this area say they're going to play for one team, then switch to another. We'll have to wait and see. Transfers show he isnt playing. Yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any other teams in the o&k. This is turning into the All Backs thread
news from bright is that not only have they picked up some quality o&m footballers (nightingale,jones,kelly,deane-johns) but have also retained a few key players from their 2003 premiership side including baker medallist ty baxter, paola and foubister among others. On top of that the young guns of the team who had injury concerns last year will really make a bigger mark than ppl think on the league, very talented good young kids, some travelling from melbourne.

news from bright is that not only have they picked up some quality o&m footballers (nightingale,jones,kelly,deane-johns) but have also retained a few key players from their 2003 premiership side including baker medallist ty baxter, paola and foubister among others. On top of that the young guns of the team who had injury concerns last year will really make a bigger mark than ppl think on the league, very talented good young kids, some travelling from melbourne.

I think Bright are top 3 for sure they will be almost unbeatable at home and showed some very good signs second half of last year and have picked up some more than handy players. Does anybody have any info on how millawa and King Valley going I see King Valley got beat by Tatong in practice match last night did they have many out or are they struggling

I think Bright are top 3 for sure they will be almost unbeatable at home and showed some very good signs second half of last year and have picked up some more than handy players. Does anybody have any info on how millawa and King Valley going I see King Valley got beat by Tatong in practice match last night did they have many out or are they struggling

Milawa might surprise a few, have recruited quietly and selectively. King Valley were minus a fair few last night a bloke from the club told me.

Easter Game on this wkend. Bright vs Tarrawingee. Draws a huge crowd every year. any predictions? How are tarra lookin?
Tarra have picked up a few. But watch out for Bright Matt Kelly gone back their from Wang Magpies and supposedly a few Myrtelford boys have gone their as well

King Valley have supposedly picked up Simms From Magpies should go alright out their.. Milawa i think might have picked up some Rovers 2nds players again.. What about Moyhu got told that alright of their blokes have retired ie Nolan, Kilner any one know how they are shaping

The king told me a while back that they were splitting them into training groups. ie some on the track,some in the gym etc. Dunno if that was the case.

Hopefully Blacks had 30 blokes in the gym last night as i only counted 16 on the track. Cant be a good sign a week and a half out from kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back