Tips this week

Bright by 39pts
Glenrowan by 17pts
King Valley by 129pts
Moyhu by 8 pts
Nth Wang by 119pts
milawa by 287pts
tatong by 63 pts

looking forward to this week's challenge... had great numbers on the track this week so far and have a few new names and blokes coming back from injury. looking like a close match this week! i am tipping to get done by about 3 goals

Sorry, still dont follow....you said i dont reply?
Wouldnt worry about what the Blackfellor says!! all he does is whinge about any team thats having a go ....Havent you worked that out yet buddy ...probably follows All Blacks who have had a big crack over the last few years and now there stuffed ..probably better off worrying about them and learning what to do instead of not what to do and whinging and sooking about everyone else .....making a fool out himself ...embarrasing !

i don't follow the all blacks im an abbo, hence the name blackfellor. Just threw a bit of bait out and got the fish. Good job Trooper :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow there is a bit being said on here! Blacks have cleaned their act up a lot over the past few seasons, i went and watched them a few times last year and the club culture has really been turned around. i t6hink Slim and Nonch could vouch for that... they have been around the club and league for many of years. As for the footy side of things Milawa looking the goods and might be too strong in the early stages of 2013

Not casting any dispersions at the All Blacks as a Club but there is a lot coming out of that Club about sustainability and how Clubs should be run and how other Clubs are going to fall etc etc ... Just worry about yourselves boys , I haven't seen too many flattering results coming out of All Blacks Territory this year that would fill me with confidence in regards to their sustainability process... I think we should agree that its great to see some Clubs having a go and improving and get behind the ones that are struggling ...In a lot of cases this is cyclical and any Club can go there .

Wow there is a bit being said on here! Blacks have cleaned their act up a lot over the past few seasons, i went and watched them a few times last year and the club culture has really been turned around. i t6hink Slim and Nonch could vouch for that... they have been around the club and league for many of years. As for the footy side of things Milawa looking the goods and might be too strong in the early stages of 2013
The culture at Benalla has been terrific for 4-5 years now - I have always felt welcome at the club and enjoy chatting to the players and people associated with the club. And yep, having watched Milawa the past two weeks they are a fair way ahead of the pack at the moment, but there is a long way to go yet.

Not casting any dispersions at the All Blacks as a Club but there is a lot coming out of that Club about sustainability and how Clubs should be run and how other Clubs are going to fall etc etc ... Just worry about yourselves boys , I haven't seen too many flattering results coming out of All Blacks Territory this year that would fill me with confidence in regards to their sustainability process... I think we should agree that its great to see some Clubs having a go and improving and get behind the ones that are struggling ...In a lot of cases this is cyclical and any Club can go there .

What Benalla is going through now isn't anything to do with "sustainability". From my understanding they haven't thrown much money around over the past few years - they succeeded largely on getting players who wanted to play for the team and the coach. When Woppa stepped down I think a number of players saw it as a chance to chase opportunities to play at a higher level or get a better pay cheque. Things just kind of snowballed. But they will get better.

Having said all that I don't think there is anything wrong with what Glenrowan has done this year. From the position they were in they didn't have time to do a slow rebuild, and if they can continue to have success more people will want to play at the club and they won't need to spend as much to maintain it. Theoretically, anyway.

The culture at Benalla has been terrific for 4-5 years now - I have always felt welcome at the club and enjoy chatting to the players and people associated with the club. And yep, having watched Milawa the past two weeks they are a fair way ahead of the pack at the moment, but there is a long way to go yet.

What Benalla is going through now isn't anything to do with "sustainability". From my understanding they haven't thrown much money around over the past few years - they succeeded largely on getting players who wanted to play for the team and the coach. When Woppa stepped down I think a number of players saw it as a chance to chase opportunities to play at a higher level or get a better pay cheque. Things just kind of snowballed. But they will get better.

Having said all that I don't think there is anything wrong with what Glenrowan has done this year. From the position they were in they didn't have time to do a slow rebuild, and if they can continue to have success more people will want to play at the club and they won't need to spend as much to maintain it. Theoretically, anyway.

Cheers Nonch, the voice of reason as usual..:thumbsu:..

Alright boys, I love the argument about o & k footballers that would go straight into an o& m side, leaving yarrawonga and albury out... Lets name the boys that would make it next week!

Alright boys, I love the argument about o & k footballers that would go straight into an o& m side, leaving yarrawonga and albury out... Lets name the boys that would make it next week!

Of the teams I have seen this year, the following players would be a good chance of walking straight into Wangaratta's side (bolded names are the ones I consider certainties):

Milawa: Brent Newton, Nathan Hooper, Jack Stamp, Carl Groth, Steve Williamson, Scott Gardner

Moyhu: Nathan Waite, Ryan Craig, Nathan Thompson, Jaimon McGeehan, Frazer Dent-Ould, Aaron Cheong

Whorouly: Richie Leahy, Kieren Schulz

Tarra: Jordan Solimo, Trevor Edwards, Jaden Allan

maybe bonnie doon,swanpool.tatong all merge so then you will have a 1st,2nds,u/18s side (perhaps) and then the o&k would be alot more competitive but swanpool and tatong hate each other so very much they would never merge so maybe the league should jump in and help them out or see 2-3 more clubs fold

This Week
Bright 64 points
North Wang 129 points
Glenrowan 77 points
Milawa 129 points
Tarrawingee 146 points
Whorouly 69 points
Moyhu 19 points

Lets see if we can keep the 100% going

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens and King Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad