Ovens and King Football League 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I went out and watched Glenrowan vs Tarra and Tarra were very good and I think there pace and relentless pressure was the real key to winning the game. I see Norman was 2nd best which was very surprising no.19 for Tarra was really good and what looked like a young bloke on the wing they called Lachy had it a fair bit was good to see. Does anyone know if Glenrowan were missing players???

well done to Goorambat on the weekend having a strong win over king valley. Moyhu this week which will be a good contest, but at this stage they are likely to go 5 from 5.....good luck. Have heard that Goorambat have not put their best side out on the park because the points won't allow it, and there are a couple of 1st pick players rotating through the side because they can't all fit....

Watched some of Glenrowan vs Tarra on Saturday and it was a good contest. The pressure from tarra was excellent, and they probably hit a higher percentage of targets but only by a small margin. A couple of the Glenrowan boys looked a bit under done, and they had chris sussyer out who is always dangerous, not sure who else might have been missing but it sounded as though neither side was 100%. Either way, Tarra playing a very good brand of footy at the moment.

Looks like another very long year for North wang, it seems like they need to find a legitimate leader and figure head coach, just not sure where they will find him, they don't grow on trees.

Not sure about that. I had heard mid last year that he was well liked as a person, but not as a coach.
And we can only assume that there would be a considerable amount of pressure on any coach that is facing a battle for the wooden spoon, tough gig as a young playing coach in his first senior appointment.

Anything heard about North Wang Noonch? will there be a story on it? Also do you have any comments on weekends results? which match did you go and watch?

I went out and watched Glenrowan vs Tarra and Tarra were very good and I think there pace and relentless pressure was the real key to winning the game. I see Norman was 2nd best which was very surprising no.19 for Tarra was really good and what looked like a young bloke on the wing they called Lachy had it a fair bit was good to see. Does anyone know if Glenrowan were missing players???
Who wins the big game this weekend guys and why? Looking at milawas side the last couple of weeks it doesn't look overly strong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything heard about North Wang Noonch? will there be a story on it?

North Wang president was meeting with Jay Dale last night to sort out what is happening. At this stage I don't know what the result of that meeting was, but I will find out. More than likely have a story in Friday's paper on it, provided they are willing to talk.

Bonnie doon by 60
Benalla by 60+
Goorambat by 30 (bats need to lead the charge from the back line, tight tussle on ball)
Tarra by 150+
Bright by 30
Glenrowan by 30 (will not take a loss well, point to prove, fev down forward if they can take advantage of it, might be more)

Is it true bright had 4 out of the weekend, any serious injuries? Noticed love hasn't played a game yet.

will be interesting to see how Fev conscious both teams get this weekend

I was looking at the website earlier and it seems there is still plenty of action on clearances, be interesting to see how much more movement there is as it becomes clear who is winning and losing....

North Wang president was meeting with Jay Dale last night to sort out what is happening. At this stage I don't know what the result of that meeting was, but I will find out. More than likely have a story in Friday's paper on it, provided they are willing to talk.

I see the two Carey's and Phibbs have put clearances in to head back to beechworth from north Wang!

Yep, saw that. Still no official response from NW though. Don't even know whether the Kiss of Death will be willing to tip them to beat your mob this week GIF...

Yes not an ideal week for north Wang. But all could be just rumours if they haven't said anything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens and King Football League 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back