Ovens and Murray Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering why wang cracked the shits about ed clarke leaving???i bet they have paid players a bit extra to come across to them!!!!!!

raiders seem to be getting there fingers out of there ass and starting to get things together.heard the have signed a guy by the name of dale skinner???? does anyone know who he is and where he is from????

wang cracked the shits about Ed leaving?? get all the facts then comment old boy, maybe it wasnt Eds choice whether he had to find a new club

Peanut, check out mininera board - dec 9 - for comments on clingan, britten and ritchie. Apparently clingan goes alright, and will be a handy pick up for the hawks as a midfielder/defender. Britten and ritchie sound like decent sorts, but will have to lift significantly after coming from a weaker league.

Can someone give some background on Jake Hicks, think he plays with Bulldogs.
Also where did Jesse Smith play this year. ? and is he still playing or has he moved on ?

is it true ?

Former Yarrawonga player close to signing with Lavington. Has been carving it up, and is rated by a high profile Lavington player as the best footballer he has seen !
Yarra will be jealous after he causes havoc against them in 2009. If he plays for Lavi, start engraving the Morris Medal now.:cool:

Wonga x Yarra boy would have to be Bill Nealy played with Glenelg and then moved to Canberra where he was a member of the successful Aust.country championship team this year. Lavi have been chasing him for a few years now.

Wonga x Yarra boy would have to be Bill Nealy played with Glenelg and then moved to Canberra where he was a member of the successful Aust.country championship team this year. Lavi have been chasing him for a few years now.

i would not have thought lavy would have the coin for neely.

Was talking to a highly respected yarrawonga player on the weekend and he informed me Luke and Brendan Trew were close to returning to the bulldogs in 09?
Can anyone confirm this? Has the BM mentioned anything?

Seems as if Yarrawonga have solved their forward line problems with strong rumours out of Yarra last night Nathan Thompson has just signed with them.

Spoke to my mate from Yarra over xmas-still assures me Thompson will play.Also said M Stevens may not line up for the Pigeons after all and might play in Melbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can ne1 tell me what is going on at North Albury has hoggy been sitting on his fat ass instead of recruiting? Word out of their is that no 1 has respect for the captain Dan Lesile.

can someone tell me who yarra have signed. just interested to see who they have picked up.[/quote

mc cabe stevens, barnes, svarc and tessel, going from the paper mate, barnes and stevens would be the pick of the bunch... and keenan from melb. hope this helps. they should be around the mark at this early stage

can someone tell me who yarra have signed. just interested to see who they have picked up.[/quote

mc cabe stevens, barnes, svarc and tessel, going from the paper mate, barnes and stevens would be the pick of the bunch... and keenan from melb. hope this helps. they should be around the mark at this early stage
cheers, thanks for the info. the pigeons could be a force.

True call the HH especially seen he would be coming from Ainslie, rumour over on the AFL Canberra board is heis going back to Queanbeyan where he is a premiership player
one of the best players in canberra, he gets poached and talks about him going to other clubs happen a lot, i think he will stay with ainslie again this year and they will win the flag this year. and you may think i dont know much but nathan thompson will play for yarra this year. 7 or 8 home and away games apparently then finals, he has media commitments on sundays so cant play sunday games. go pigeons, wonder how long it is before they get local boys ben dixon and joel smith back, 2010 ??

I have serious concerns that Adam Prior will not be returning to Raiders this season. Even if he does according to the BM he does not really want to.
Raiders have been pretty quiet recruiting in the off season picking up their two tier players again, but not a really big signing of new players(not including past players) I feel that they may be battling mytleford for the wooden spoon yet again.......

Does anyone have any inside info, on who they may have picked up and not announced, or are close to signing?

one of the best players in canberra, he gets poached and talks about him going to other clubs happen a lot, i think he will stay with ainslie again this year and they will win the flag this year. and you may think i dont know much but nathan thompson will play for yarra this year. 7 or 8 home and away games apparently then finals, he has media commitments on sundays so cant play sunday games. go pigeons, wonder how long it is before they get local boys ben dixon and joel smith back, 2010 ??

mate.. nathan thompson has signed on with werribee!! article in the vfl website!

Can ne1 tell me what is going on at North Albury has hoggy been sitting on his fat ass instead of recruiting? Word out of their is that no 1 has respect for the captain Dan Lesile.

To my Knowledge ur correct, from what i have heard, its true.. no one around north albury have any respect from Leslie, word has it that his to arrogant to even talk to his own team mates, and thats the reason players have left E.g. A.Brown
And i have got no idea what the go is with recuits they have some good kids coming thru but its not going to be good enough for O&M standard, i did hear that hoggy did speak to a couple players from the VFL havent heard anything more..

Intelligent comments by Prior again today in the paper.Defin staying at Raiders in 2009 but will sit down with a WAFL club this weekend......Adding to his credibility stakes around the traps no doubt

mate.. nathan thompson has signed on with werribee!! article in the vfl website!
I stand corrected, my source was 11 year old son. I was pretty sure though, oh well hope he goes well. Does anyone know if tony way is still coaching around albury, if so tell him ando said hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back