Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what did everything think of north alburys tactics of going the man yesterday, didnt really intimidate wang and gave away lots of frees and goals doing it. I know hodgson has got sides into the last 3 grand finals but coaching was non existant yesterday, no moves, nothing really to spark them.

Disgraceful tactics. Reminded me of Hawthorn v Brent Harvey. Just shows teams who target a player as their first priority over playing football generally lose!
What disappointed me the most was the lack of control of the central umpires officiating. The dirty tactics on McCormick continued all game until the all-in-brawl broke out in the third qtr. It wasn't until the emergency umpire came on then and yellow carded 2 players off the ground, that the game settled down. It shouldn't be left to the emergency umpire to take control of dirty tactics.
If the incident on McCormick that started the all-in-brawl had happened in the AFL I don't think that player would be playing for a few weeks!
I hope the O&M was better than this all year as this was the only game I watched as I play in the GV and have never seened these tactics this year.

Hey Soapie aren,t you meant to be cathing up with agent right now?? :)
I wish!! Agent seems too far out of my league!

Guess I'll have to wait until next season to just admire him from the sidelines....when Lappin's not playing of course!

Hey D.I.Y. Man, is this yours? :eek:

fat%20woman.jpg

I wish!! Agent seems too far out of my league!

Guess I'll have to wait until next season to just admire him from the sidelines....when Lappin's not playing of course!

Hey D.I.Y. Man, is this yours? :eek:

fat%20woman.jpg
Is that Travis Hodgson or Jock Mcfarlin wearing that bikini?

Any truth to the rumour Steve Hazelman - ex-Belconnen and Shepp United - is gunna coach Yarrawonga?
havent heard that one
pretty sure craig ednie will get the gig before presentation night in two weeks
i would say club does not want him going anywhere else and he feels he can do the job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drum and Mills have long harboured coaching ambitions and are believed to be keen to coach together in the near future with Reynoldson as an assistant.
Yer and what league are they going to play in ,now that CDHBU are going into the hume league SA thats absolute rubbish , and i doubt Reynoldson will leave with toss getting the gig:thumbsdown:

corowa stands to loose gun key position player watson as he is off to cairns.
there seconds will loose pacey bradley also.
did you say gun you must mean pop gun he is far from a gun player a big sook if it does not go his way.He would not have been able to handle tossal

I heard that Jonothan Pole has resigned as Operations Manager of the Ovens & Murray FL and, is going back into the hotel business.

anyone hear the news outta rover land?? heard that they will land the first big signing of the off season with karl norman set to put ink on paper...just giving u boys the good word early....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back