Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you even bother asking the hack to play the only reasen he looks good is because he's playing in a shit side

Is that the same with Mark Doolan as well, after he just casually racked up another 34 possies in the interleague game,

Y would you contemplate saying something so stupid, yeah playing in a very depleted side that struggle to the footy little known know how to use it. but to say he can't play..... your a M O R O N

Is that the same with Mark Doolan as well, after he just casually racked up another 34 possies in the interleague game,

Y would you contemplate saying something so stupid, yeah playing in a very depleted side that struggle to the footy little known know how to use it. but to say he can't play..... your a M O R O N

Dools got 34 touches and couldn't get a gig in the best?
What's up with that?

good point on mark doolan, i remember him racking up 54 possys not that long ago and he wasnt in the rep side?????
yet marc lonergan gets put in the squad from yarra 2's, i no they're 2 completely different players but u must question the selection policy.

Seniors

Ovens & Murray FL 4.4 5.5 1.1 2.0 (12.10) d. Goulburn Valley FL 4.0 2.2 1.2 5.3 (12.7)
Goals
Ovens & Murray FL CRAIG EDNIE 2, BRENDAN PAGE 2, TIMOTHY HARGREAVES 2, MARCUS MCMILLAN 2, SCOTT OSWALD 2, LANCE OSWALD 1, KADE STEVENS 1
Goulburn Valley FL SAAD SAAD 4, PAUL NEWMAN 2, SAM DAWES 2, PAUL SCANLON 1, MATT FORYS 1, DUANE HUESTON 1, MATHEW PASCOE 1
Best
Ovens & Murray FL SCOTT OSWALD, KADE STEVENS, XAVIER LESLIE, DANIEL LESLIE, AYDAN BROWN, LANCE OSWALD
Goulburn Valley FL PAUL SCANLON, COLIN DURIE, MATTHEW O'KEEFE, NICHOLAS ALLAN, MICHAEL BARLOW, TIM HOOPER, TIM LOOBY

Not according to this, Harsh.
I haven't seen anything to the contrary this week.

Carved me up? i take backmen to town myself so therefore wrong end of the ground.

Playing for Bonnie Doon 2's ??? Don't get on here big noting yourself W A N K A. And before you say it No I'm not saying i'm good footballer or even that i play football but to Bag a bloke like Ben Beams after He has played AFL football, Captained the Tasmania VFL team and probably has numerous other Playing Honours. Unles you have done anything close to that, I think you might be the SPUD.. Get a Life!!

Dools got 34 touches and couldn't get a gig in the best?
What's up with that?

Do agree but does depend on what he done with them, Also he was named about 7th or 8th. Like Harsh said.

"NO USE GETTING FOOTY 30 TIMES IF YOUR GOING TO GIVE IT TO OPPOSITON 25 TIMES"

S h i t side or not, my early tip is he will win Morris Medal!! Not saying Raiders are S H I T either Raider Boy... (Just in case your redaing) Well on the improve with Waysey there.

Can somebody tell me why Lawrence Furlan has been cleared to Campbelltown in the Sydney comp (ie. work, family etc). Has he been playing at all for Yarra this year?

Can somebody tell me why Lawrence Furlan has been cleared to Campbelltown in the Sydney comp (ie. work, family etc). Has he been playing at all for Yarra this year?
Loz moved up there with his family and apparently is the manager of a golf store in that region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point, Rockstarr
When are the Pigeons going to get rolled?
They have been in a position to lose their last three, but have got out of jail.
Either they are a good side and can win when they are not playing well or they are cherry ripe for a loss.
Maybe this week against Wang who were sensational in pumping Wodonga.

Good point, Rockstarr
When are the Pigeons going to get rolled?
They have been in a position to lose their last three, but have got out of jail.
Either they are a good side and can win when they are not playing well or they are cherry ripe for a loss.
Maybe this week against Wang who were sensational in pumping Wodonga.

Or the third option Tiger, not playing very well and still better than the opposition that they have played.
The Pies will be a test.

Require information on Bill Dixon formerly from North Albury, now in Sydney looking for a game. Whats his credentials ?

Or the third option Tiger, not playing very well and still better than the opposition that they have played.
The Pies will be a test.

That was easily the worst game Yarra has put to together however i wouldn't imagine North Albury would have been to pleased with there performance, overall it was a very scrappy game.

What about Mark Tyrell Urple?:confused:
Tyrell has played all but a couple of games with yarra in the 2's due to not getting a run with his vfl side. I think he will stick it out this year and weigh up his options at the end of the year.

What no one from the O&M got any news or scores from the last 4 days c'mon boys

The Saints caused a massive upset against Corowa recording their second win of the season.

Maybe Bonn Scott could provide more of an insight?

Wang V Yarra at the showgrounds could be a dress rehersal for the GF?

Rovers back to back wins.

Raiders shot clear early on to be overrun by the Tigers

Whoever did the Border Mail votes for the Albury/Raiders game on the weekeend was obviously not at the same game as I was or he was wearing yellow and black blinkers. Fowler got one vote for kicking six goals of which one was from a mark that bounced at least a foot in front of him, another from a mark in the !st Qtr after pushing his opponent in the back ( I know contentious rule) and another from a mark whilst a team mate facing front on to Fowlers opponent blocking his attack on the contest. Apart from that there was no way he was in the best 3 on the ground.

Whoever did the Border Mail votes for the Albury/Raiders game on the weekeend was obviously not at the same game as I was or he was wearing yellow and black blinkers. Fowler got one vote for kicking six goals of which one was from a mark that bounced at least a foot in front of him, another from a mark in the !st Qtr after pushing his opponent in the back ( I know contentious rule) and another from a mark whilst a team mate facing front on to Fowlers opponent blocking his attack on the contest. Apart from that there was no way he was in the best 3 on the ground.

I would think that 6 goals (5 in second half) on a wet sort of day when the result was in the ballance at half time would get a forward close to the votes. I agree the Border have favourites and Fowler is certainly one of them, but if he doesn't kick 6 the Raiders could win, making his effort fairly influential.

Dont know what you are on about raidrboy. Fowler was in the votes for sure. If he kicked accurately he woulda had 10. But if you are so sure that he shouldnt be who would you give them to instead?

Dont know what you are on about raidrboy. Fowler was in the votes for sure. If he kicked accurately he woulda had 10. But if you are so sure that he shouldnt be who would you give them to instead?
When a team wins by 6 or 7 goals there is a fair chance the winning team are going to get most of the votes. The fact is he didn't kick 10 goals and if the rules had been interpreted correctly he would have only had 3,then would the person giving the votes have included him.? I thought Mitch Carroll was solid all day and if a Raider was going to get a vote probably Mossop or Doolan. And just to clear the air this is not an attempt to bag Matt Fowler who is a nice bloke and a damn good footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back