Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers over 'Dogs.
Yarra to beat Albury
Mountain Men over Corowa
North to beat Raiders
Rovers over Magpies.

The comp this year is as even as I've seen it for a while, everyone in the top five can beat each other and the bottom five are giving them a red-hot run for their money.

Mongoose said:
Just shows how little you know and you would probably want to get a new source to get your info off, cause the source that your getting your info off at the moment stinks.....I think you'll find you and your source a way off.

I can't see why anyone from myrt, or any other club would, want to go and play for bunch of green and gold (worst jumpers in the comp by a very long way) parrots like nth albury, and who would want to say that they play for a team called "the hoppers". That whole club wreaks of uglyness.

I don't know why you are getting your back up so much Mongoose, just shows you must be pretty worried Hoggy might be flying the coop.
My sources are pretty honest, and they're pretty confident he might come back to us next year. And I hope they're right because we need to get rid of Lambert, the young blokes need a change.
I don't think the colour of your jumper or name of your club has much bearing on whether you would play there or not. Your comments just wreak of an un-educated young punk who's best form of defence is to put people down.
Quite pathetic really, and most of your comments suggest this.

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Sorry Scope to give you the bad news but i hear a Hodgson has already signed. Dunno why you are bagging out the myrt boys. I think it is good to see them at the top of the ladder and hope they carry on with next year aswell.

I haven't once bagged out the Myrt boys POJ, In fact I think you'll find I actually prasied you guys after watching you beat us in the seniors and reserves at Bunton Park a few weeks ago.
And this might intrest 'In the mix's' comments about locals getting the rough end, becuase we would happily have a handful of the guys they had running around in the 2s that day. They would be walk up starts in our 1s.

Scope said:
I haven't once bagged out the Myrt boys POJ, In fact I think you'll find I actually prasied you guys after watching you beat us in the seniors and reserves at Bunton Park a few weeks ago.
And this might intrest 'In the mix's' comments about locals getting the rough end, becuase we would happily have a handful of the guys they had running around in the 2s that day. They would be walk up starts in our 1s.
Yeah i know you were not bagging myrt scope, just responding to RBR in regards to his comments about them looking for a spot in the O&K.I dont think Nth will see Hoggy next year!!! Sounds like Lambert is a bit of a tool!

Scope said:
I don't know why you are getting your back up so much Mongoose, just shows you must be pretty worried Hoggy might be flying the coop.
My sources are pretty honest, and they're pretty confident he might come back to us next year. And I hope they're right because we need to get rid of Lambert, the young blokes need a change.
I don't think the colour of your jumper or name of your club has much bearing on whether you would play there or not. Your comments just wreak of an un-educated young punk who's best form of defence is to put people down.
Quite pathetic really, and most of your comments suggest this.

No need to cry scope... I'm not worried champ, it's just that i know a bit more than you on the topic you brought up.

I think that blokes would rather where your pretty little pink gurnsey's that you were against albury, than those stinkin things u were every game.

Mongoose said:
No need to cry scope... I'm not worried champ, it's just that i know a bit more than you on the topic you brought up.

I think that blokes would rather where your pretty little pink gurnsey's that you were against albury, than those stinkin things u were every game.

The pink jumpers are to support breast cancer research so I hardly think you can have a crack at us for that.
It's a very nobel thing to do and I'm proud North Alb are a part of a wonderful cause.
Maybe you should think before you speak sometimes Mongoose, you're a bit out of your depth.

Scope said:
The pink jumpers are to support breast cancer research so I hardly think you can have a crack at us for that.
It's a very nobel thing to do and I'm proud North Alb are a part of a wonderful cause.
Maybe you should think before you speak sometimes Mongoose, you're a bit out of your depth.

I wasn't having a crack at nth for wearing the pink jumpers, i was knocking the ones that you wear, and mearly said the blokes would rather wear the pinks ones and not the terrible ones that you currently wear.

Agreed it is a nobel thing that nth have done, all credit to them.

The pink actually suits some of nth albury players.

Mongoose said:
I wasn't having a crack at nth for wearing the pink jumpers, i was knocking the ones that you wear, and mearly said the blokes would rather wear the pinks ones and not the terrible ones that you currently wear.

Agreed it is a nobel thing that nth have done, all credit to them.

The pink actually suits some of nth albury players.
Hey guys can anybody tell me how peter taylor is goin at wangaratta rovers? i hope he returns to cohuna as he was handy for us does he seem settled at wangaratta, i also heard david bourke is playin in ovens and murray how has been goin

BonnScott said:
You would nt describe that as an arrogant and disrespectful way to go about your football!?

probably more disrespectful for people to spread rumors that aren't true and have a crack at the culture of a club they dont know anything about. Easy to put the boot in teams when theyre down.

cussernaut said:
probably more disrespectful for people to spread rumors that aren't true and have a crack at the culture of a club they dont know anything about. Easy to put the boot in teams when theyre down.
No rumour cussernaut it came straight from the gate attentands mouth! The Myrtleford president had to go into the change rooms to collect money!The same team tried it against Yarra 2 weeks earlier!Pretty poor form!!!!!

Pearce off Jack said:
No rumour cussernaut it came straight from the gate attentands mouth! The Myrtleford president had to go into the change rooms to collect money!The same team tried it against Yarra 2 weeks earlier!Pretty poor form!!!!!

Thanks POJ, maybe you need to get your facts right cussernaut. It is an extreme act of respect and I confirmed that it did happen also from one of the directors during the week.

To hear that they have tried it before is a very ordinary effort.

BonnScott said:
Thanks POJ, maybe you need to get your facts right cussernaut. It is an extreme act of respect and I confirmed that it did happen also from one of the directors during the week.
BonnScott said:
To hear that they have tried it before is a very ordinary effort.

To do it twice in as few weeks is **** house! :thumbsdown: :mad:

Can anyone tell me if Mick Wilson is still playing in the region?
Does anyone know if he is still involved with the sport and rec course at TAFE?
Heard he was stood down, can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on introducing a heritage round in '07?

Would love to have the Blues running around again.

aftermatch.jpg

Lavy_Panther said:
Panthers over 'Dogs.
Yarra to beat Albury
Mountain Men over Corowa
North to beat Raiders
Rovers over Magpies.

The comp this year is as even as I've seen it for a while, everyone in the top five can beat each other and the bottom five are giving them a red-hot run for their money.

You can say that again!! Sounds like this game was a cracker!

Wiggum said:
You can say that again!! Sounds like this game was a cracker!

What's going on at Myrtleford?
That is a really bad loss for them at this time of year, they should be starting to crank it up now?
Will they get B Murray and A Carey back after the bye?
Also noticed S Nightingale, M Murray and B McIntrye all playing reserves and named in best. They'd have to be in Myrt's best side by all reports?
And can anyone tell us people out of the loop what is going on with the coach, is he staying put or heading back over here on the Border?

In the mix said:
What's going on at Myrtleford?
That is a really bad loss for them at this time of year, they should be starting to crank it up now?
Will they get B Murray and A Carey back after the bye?
Also noticed S Nightingale, M Murray and B McIntrye all playing reserves and named in best. They'd have to be in Myrt's best side by all reports?
And can anyone tell us people out of the loop what is going on with the coach, is he staying put or heading back over here on the Border?

The coach will be staying at Myrtleford. (thats the end of that topic)

Cant tell you what happened to the Saints on Saturday. By the sounds of things they were just beaten by a better side on the day. I am sure they will bounce back

Mongoose said:
Anyone got any predictions for this week?

Here are mine:
Rovers by 8 points over magpies

Massive win by the Rovers...112 points - Cristoforo booted 8 & A.Hill kicked 6,but it was the amasing accuracy the rovers had - 32.5.197! not to mention a 21 goal 2nd half!

Gotheroos said:
"Yarra have twice as many melbourne blokes and It would be interesting to know their connection to the town."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There are 10 players travelling from Melbourne to play for Myrtleford each week. Bunn, McKee, Fitzpatrick, Cartwright, Bourke, McNamara, T.Purss, Brown, Watson, Peters.
interesting you can say that with obviously little or no knowledge on the club at all. A large number of players are locals and have played all their junior footy with the club; Craig Ednie, Luke Hammond, Tyler Bonat, Matt Grinter, Marc Lonergan, Dean Bigger, Xavier Leslie, Bernard Price, Ross Mulquiney... majority of the others live and work in the town e.g. Tim Hargreaves, Jason Wild, Dallas Gallagher, Matt Wollington, Nick O'Bryan, Paul Banch, Simon Rudd, Marcus McMillian... The only couple of names that come to mind with no real connection to the club are Lawrence Furlan and Rick James. 20 blokes from melbourne is a huge exageration don't you think?

harsh said:
More bad news for the Saints on the back page of The Border Mail tomorrow.

care to give more info?? not from around ur way so i won't get to read the BM but follow the saints and ur league as much as i can

harsh said:
More bad news for the Saints on the back page of The Border Mail tomorrow.

been a bit said on this forum over the last few weeks bout the coach changing camps, perhaps the paper will reveal whether he is heading back into town or not. If so it'd be an interesting story leading into a finals series.

Or perhaps 1 of the blokes out injured is not gunna make it back!

We'll wait and see.

My Top 10 players after round 15.

Kade Stevens (Lavington) 68
Anthony Tucci (Wangaratta Rovers) 66
Dale Carmody (Wangaratta) 65
Rhys Fitzpatrick (Myrtleford) 58
Daniel Leslie (North Albury) 57
Calan McClay (Albury) 56
Matt Witherden (Corowa-Rutherglen) 55
Jason Wild (Yarrawonga) 53
Dallas Gallagher (Yarrawonga) 51
Paul Bunn (Myrtleford) 50