Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Still no news at Corowa? I’m an outsider to the league but what’s there go? Seem to throw everything at it for a couple of years and then bottom out, is it a cycle? Under 18s made grand final which is a good sign for the future, is this not an attractive job to go for? Been looking for a long time to with announcing German wouldn’t go on.

Still no news at Corowa? I’m an outsider to the league but what’s there go? Seem to throw everything at it for a couple of years and then bottom out, is it a cycle? Under 18s made grand final which is a good sign for the future, is this not an attractive job to go for? Been looking for a long time to with announcing German wouldn’t go on.

I suspect they were still hanging onto hope the Melksham wasn’t getting another contract at the Demons as Plan A.
He only signed a one year contract this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose that's Wang's fault as well???

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Here we go, premier club goes after vulnerable clubs players and plays the victim card. You know it's actually pretty important to look at it not just from a club point, but a league point, Wang should be wanting opposition clubs to be getting better not doing the opposite, because it's no good for the comp

Long-term Bullants/Northern Blues Captain.
Would be a good get if they're able to put appropriate support around him IMO
Yes have now found that out , absolute gun maybe not happy with Brodie Holland being appointed coach of Bullants

Here we go, premier club goes after vulnerable clubs players and plays the victim card. You know it's actually pretty important to look at it not just from a club point, but a league point, Wang should be wanting opposition clubs to be getting better not doing the opposite, because it's no good for the comp
That’s exactly right. No good having 2-3 clubs miles better than everyone else. The competition goes backwards. Nobody attends games. Clubs then struggle financially. Players leave and go bush for more money.

That’s exactly right. No good having 2-3 clubs miles better than everyone else. The competition goes backwards. Nobody attends games. Clubs then struggle financially. Players leave and go bush for more money.

So true. Why not just ban Wang, Albury and Yarra from signing any players that haven’t played thirds for them?
Could also just let all the clubs that are struggling to have unlimited points?
That way all the clubs that are struggling can have a chance to sign players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So true. Why not just ban Wang, Albury and Yarra from signing any players that haven’t played thirds for them?

Sorry, Murray Waite played thirds at Wang. How about if you haven’t played 50 plus thirds games you can’t sign for Wang, Yarra or Albury?

You can add the kev Durant effect can't you, if you can't beat them join them, I haven't seen Yarra entice players from within the same league?

Why didn't waite and barrett sign at Wang last year? They've both bailed as soon as it looks hard at corowa and myrtleford and jumped on the premiers coat tails, if anyone thinks that's great for a comp that last year had 8 good sides, that could go down to 4-5

You can add the kev Durant effect can't you, if you can't beat them join them, I haven't seen Yarra entice players from within the same league?

Why didn't waite and barrett sign at Wang last year? They've both bailed as soon as it looks hard at corowa and myrtleford and jumped on the premiers coat tails, if anyone thinks that's great for a comp that last year had 8 good sides, that could go down to 4-5

So Corowa and Myrt are cooked because Waite, Saunders and Barret went to Wang?

That’s the only reason?

Haha no but when you smell blood, as the premiers do you need to, myrtleford signed Waite on the presumption that he'd be a 5+ year player for them, to flip after a year I think they'd have spent their energies and time in getting another player, this kills the smaller community clubs to lose guys after a year, when they are trying to work with the points system

Haha no but when you smell blood, as the premiers do you need to, myrtleford signed Waite on the presumption that he'd be a 5+ year player for them, to flip after a year I think they'd have spent their energies and time in getting another player, this kills the smaller community clubs to lose guys after a year, when they are trying to work with the points system
maybe he just didn't fit in with the playing group or the culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back