Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the local council/government can chip in and get something done to sort it out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Like an Etihad style retractable roof

Last edited:

Myrtleford are happy to toss around big money for guys to travel from Melbourne but won’t chip in for some proper drainage and a decent playing surface - you can’t rely solely on the council when you’re cashed up. Get your act together you grubs.

Myrtleford are happy to toss around big money for guys to travel from Melbourne but won’t chip in for some proper drainage and a decent playing surface - you can’t rely solely on the council when you’re cashed up. Get your act together you grubs.

What??? How many other clubs do you know that pay for upgrades for grounds out of their own pockets? Do the Myrtleford Footy Club own the ground themselves?

What??? How many other clubs do you know that pay for upgrades for grounds out of their own pockets? Do the Myrtleford Footy Club own the ground themselves?
Most TDFL clubs helped, pretty unprofessional going after the likes of Ryan Griffen and Dawson Simpson among others and dishing up a playing surface fit for mud wrestling, it’s a joke, it also puts other clubs players at risk of injury.

Most TDFL clubs helped, pretty unprofessional going after the likes of Ryan Griffen and Dawson Simpson among others and dishing up a playing surface fit for mud wrestling, it’s a joke, it also puts other clubs players at risk of injury.
Ever heard of a year with above average rainfall !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wangaratta grounds still look in good condition - was there more rain over in myrtleford? It’s dangerous, even Brights surface is better.
Are you okay , no 2 grounds in the state are the same , soil profile etc change from ground to ground

You have ZERO idea on Myrts payments

Who are you believing is being paid "big money"?

We're you there on Saturday?

I was - and I walked the ground

You have ZERO idea on Myrts payments

Who are you believing is being paid "big money"?

We're you there on Saturday?

I was - and I walked the ground
You think AFL players and guys travelling from Melbourne are playing for peanuts? Get a grip mate, I’m sick of these small communities not putting money back in to their own backyards.

Bit like no hot water in the showers at Glenrowan hey ****

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

b2abd339198c08253d562a64ba5e18a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think AFL players and guys travelling from Melbourne are playing for peanuts? Get a grip mate, I’m sick of these small communities not putting money back in to their own backyards.
Still no idea and full of presumptions

And still failed to actually answer anything in detail

But please - continue to embarass yourself, I'm enjoying the laugh

Any truth to the rumour that Myrt are rescheduling their games to be first then reserved and thirds and reserves this weekend?
How much are Ovens and Murray coaches paid? I’ve heard Cresswell was on just over $100,000 p/a.
From a credible source I can confirm a) myrtleford have within closed doors actively spoken about crying poor to look for local government funding as they’ve spent their warchest on ex afl players from Melbourne.
B) cress well essentially held the club hostage for that wage as he had some dirt on some higher ups in the clib

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back