Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Damian has been approached to take over the Wahgunyah Coaching Gig.
Imagine if they both end up there
Damian has a carpentry business and a young family. I don’t think he’s playing anywhere this year. He was a great coach at Rutherglen so no wonder they’re chasing him. He’s built like a brick shithouse too 😂😂

I don’t know why Cam would go to Wahgunyah, he’s going so well in the O&M in a strong side.

If Damian does end up as coach at Wahgunyah then could he be the catalyst to get Rutherglen and Wahgunyah to join forces?

I think once you qualify at a club as a one pointer that never changes, no matter how many other clubs you play for
I think this is enforced but it is not actually written anywhere in the player points policy, it's definitely not in the matrix/flowchart section that AFL Vic tells everyone to use which is amusing. There are still some holes in that documentation vs how it's applied.

Damian has a carpentry business and a young family. I don’t think he’s playing anywhere this year. He was a great coach at Rutherglen so no wonder they’re chasing him. He’s built like a brick shithouse too 😂😂

I don’t know why Cam would go to Wahgunyah, he’s going so well in the O&M in a strong side.
Not saying it would happen but gee whiz if it did it would be massive

Was overdue for a decent game, has struggled all year, but didn’t get the four points so its irrelevant.
And in the votes. I actually don’t mind his clips and he is fair dinkum as his up early Saturday morning running and in the Murray river. Then Sunday drives home and into the beach. He does everything you would expect of a recruit if you ask me. Yes his not everyone’s cup of tea but think his great for footy and O&M league. Might head in 2 weeks to watch him.

Attachments

• IMG_1472.png
    IMG_1472.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 105
They gave him votes for a quarter and half of good footy, he spent half the first quarter on the bench. Filo was a better player, the ruckman was a better player. The commentators pretty much have a wank every time he goes near the footy
Like Geoff

They gave him votes for a quarter and half of good footy, he spent half the first quarter on the bench. Filo was a better player, the ruckman was a better player. The commentators pretty much have a wank every time he goes near the footy

Agreed. I thought you could’ve almost given Ibis Murray that vote or as you said, Filo. Yeah he hit the scoreboard but I wouldn’t call it a 4 qtr performance

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, but the key difference is Filo is there for a taste of team glory, the other dickhead couldn’t give a damn about finals football, more concerned about checking out his reflection on the windows.

Exactly, but the key difference is Filo is there for a taste of team glory, the other dickhead couldn’t give a damn about finals football, more concerned about checking out his reflection on the windows.
Talking about dickheads , the old saying is if the cap fits

Geoff's gone through the phase at the start of the year of being a fan girl and calling him prime, then getting on a real personal level of tom, when they were sharing the spoils of rovers early wins, to the injury where he became baulch and now he's dickhead, love your work Geoff, how long before he cops the Geoff death stare

Geoff's gone through the phase at the start of the year of being a fan girl and calling him prime, then getting on a real personal level of tom, when they were sharing the spoils of rovers early wins, to the injury where he became baulch and now he's dickhead, love your work Geoff, how long before he cops the Geoff death stare
He did some okay things on Saturday, but his mood after the game was too chipper for my liking. Can’t give a bloke who won’t look you in the eye a glare, I’ll call out bullocks if if I feel it’s hindering team success. Footballs a group effort, you think Karl Norman was gallivanting around after a loss? Nah, real footballers feel the hurt then get back to work.

He did some okay things on Saturday, but his mood after the game was too chipper for my liking. Can’t give a bloke who won’t look you in the eye a glare, I’ll call out bullocks if if I feel it’s hindering team success. Footballs a group effort, you think Karl Norman was gallivanting around after a loss? Nah, real footballers feel the hurt then get back to work
You can bet your bottom dollar he was at the Albion until stumps, win lose or draw

He did some okay things on Saturday, but his mood after the game was too chipper for my liking. Can’t give a bloke who won’t look you in the eye a glare, I’ll call out bullocks if if I feel it’s hindering team success. Footballs a group effort, you think Karl Norman was gallivanting around after a loss? Nah, real footballers feel the hurt then get back to work.
The ultimate entertainer = Geoff aka Larry. I love your work!

And in the votes. I actually don’t mind his clips and he is fair dinkum as his up early Saturday morning running and in the Murray river. Then Sunday drives home and into the beach. He does everything you would expect of a recruit if you ask me. Yes his not everyone’s cup of tea but think his great for footy and O&M league. Might head in 2 weeks to watch him.

They are taking the piss as there wasn’t anyone playing that was registered under that name.

They are just trying to get clicks too

Last edited:
That’s harsh!! You can’t have 22 superstars on the ground. He seems to be doing his bit. I’m sure he plays to win so stupid comments

I’ve just been informed Baulch has his own clothing label, give me a bloody spellWho the hells buying this stuff . Let me guess, uni-sex cardigans with your own little pocket for a mirror. Back when men were men the old matching tracksuits were great, you could train in them and sport them on match days, very practical and looked fantastic. There’s a task at hand, let’s hope the focus isn’t on men’s fashion. People seem to forget dropping a close one to Albury was more than just our points on the line. No we go it alone, no room for error come Spring time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back