Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

100% prime train is great for the Comp.

My boys don’t know who fev is but knows prime train....

His boys are 3-0 (don’t know how)... but think as a community we should celebrate it not try bring someone down for showing some personality... was there today and stone and marklew were unbelievable again, if they were 0-3 would be a different story

Kids lining up to high five him, give it a rest champ.
They’re not lining up to hi-five him as a result of his input during the game.

His business success is a result of hard work, self belief and marketing himself as he does, and good on him ... this is where he’s a good role model.

So far his on-field footy success hasn’t lived up to the hype. That’s all, no need to hang the bloke out to dry, as long as the club, players and Prime himself are happy.

They’re not lining up to hi-five him as a result of his input during the game.

His business success is a result of hard work, self belief and marketing himself as he does, and good on him ... this is where he’s a good role model.

So far his on-field footy success hasn’t lived up to the hype. That’s all, no need to hang the bloke out to dry, as long as the club, players and Prime himself are happy.

As a role model for kids he is great, as a O&m star recruit, he isn’t great...

Take him for what he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For mine, the exposure is next level for club and league, but lets not forget that anyone under the age of 18 doesnt pay a gate fee. In saying that how many young folk make up for it at the canteen. Whereas Fev dragged every man and his dog through the gate, at least bought 1 beer. Theres entry fee plus bar takings as a minimum. And we came in droves just to get a glimpse. So i think my mob would be better off raising canteen prices (lollies and soft drinks at a minimum) to make the most of getting young people through the gate

Monthly reminder we can talk of more than just prime train
He clearly demands exposure. Who else presumes such grandiosity in country footy? Self-adulation through social media. Is he now a caricature?

Can't play. Or possibly 'can't bat, bowl or throw' either? Joe the cameraman was asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back