Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Ziebell retiring at Seasons end.
Doggies have to be on the Radar.
Hes exactly the type Corowa need to create some excitement.
You won’t find Jack in any other guernsey than the maroon and white, loyal as the day is long, stuck with the Roos through footballs modern day Great Depression. A bit like big Normo, they’re old school footballers, the Wangaratta’s of the world can’t buy men like that.

You won’t find Jack in any other guernsey than the maroon and white, loyal as the day is long, stuck with the Roos through footballs modern day Great Depression. A bit like big Normo, they’re old school footballers, the Wangaratta’s of the world can’t buy men like that.
I’d love to hear the similarities between Ziebel and Normo

I was contemplating heading out to King Valley for a squiz today, check out if Greta live up to the hype, but like I’ve stated in the past, I won’t be giving the league a dime until there’s some serious change. A bit left field, but could a club like Milawa entice Baulch? They’ve landed a lot bigger fish before in Jamie and Cleve, he could bring some serious crowds through the gate, although kids under 12 are free. Food for thought.

I was contemplating heading out to King Valley for a squiz today, check out if Greta live up to the hype, but like I’ve stated in the past, I won’t be giving the league a dime until there’s some serious change. A bit left field, but could a club like Milawa entice Baulch? They’ve landed a lot bigger fish before in Jamie and Cleve, he could bring some serious crowds through the gate, although kids under 12 are free. Food for thought.
Baulch lives rent free in your mind

Time for you to watch "Frozen" - embrace the music

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong thread pal

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I must admit I had a little chuckle, there’s plenty of time for play when the seasons done, right now it’s eyes on the prize.
Do you honestly believe you'll get within 5 goals of Albury

Spoke with Mrs Mac last week, a long time CR supporter. She’s moved on never to return, her grandson enjoying footy elsewhere and it ain’t at one of these clubs!

1690679582601.png

Is wang a chance to get some back from injury over the coming weeks? I’m hearing Matt Kelly and Jackson Clarke done for the season. Reid and Grossman still a few weeks away.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back