Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Is wang a chance to get some back from injury over the coming weeks? I’m hearing Matt Kelly and Jackson Clarke done for the season. Reid and Grossman still a few weeks
Great to see Wangaratta’s older brigade supporting local business, keeping those physiotherapist in a job. That’s the risk you take with an older list. Luck plays a hand, and timing is paramount, you’ve gotta have all cylinders firing in the right month. No point purring in may when you gas out before the end of July. Could the Raiders cause a boil over ?
No

Albury comprehensively beat Rovers with Muller off early in the second quarter and didn’t return.

Albury’s big men will have a huge impact on this game.
I recall Muller slipping over his own feet, I got in a fairly heated encounter with a few Albury supporters slagging off our playing surface. Best deck this side of the G if you ask me, great drainage unlike the bog hole over the lane.

I recall Muller slipping over his own feet, I got in a fairly heated encounter with a few Albury supporters slagging off our playing surface. Best deck this side of the G if you ask me, great drainage unlike the bog hole over the lane.

“I got in a fairly heated encounter with a few Albury supporters slagging off our playing surface”

I saw someone having a heated conversation with a couple of older ladies, that was you? One of the ladies had a Zimmer frame, her friend an oxygen bottle. There were three big burly blokes nearby, I’m guessing they would have jumped in to protect you if you got sucker punched and decked.

I see Prime Train has been selected Geoff

So you were wrong on two counts!!

1) He’s played his last game and,
2) He’s made things tough for Sam Murray

It’ll be nice for the marquee player to take his rightful place at the Rovers as the focal point of everything…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of raising Corowa’s salary cap, why not deduct every other teams by $30,000 instead? It’s the ridiculous spending that contributed to their current situation. Imagine having so much money you “accidentally” over spend and not even notice.

Instead of raising Corowa’s salary cap, why not deduct every other teams by $30,000 instead? It’s the ridiculous spending that contributed to their current situation. Imagine having so much money you “accidentally” over spend and not even notice.
I disagree and like what they are doing with points and cap. Kudos to the league.

This is what it’s all about, there’s a whiff of September in the air, high stakes, today sets up third spot, as far as I’m concerned it’s week one of the Finals. As always when travelling up to the big smoke, I’ll be packing my own confectionery, damned if I’ll be in a 30 minute Q to give these mongrels a dime. Any where any time, we’ll be bringing an unsociable brand today, let’s get it.

This is what it’s all about, there’s a whiff of September in the air, high stakes, today sets up third spot, as far as I’m concerned it’s week one of the Finals. As always when travelling up to the big smoke, I’ll be packing my own confectionery, damned if I’ll be in a 30 minute Q to give these mongrels a dime. Any where any time, we’ll be bringing an unsociable brand today, let’s get it.

Did you ask Albury to give you a 5 goal head start to make it fair?

Did you ask Albury to give you a 5 goal head start to make it fair?
Ive done a lot of homework on Albury, they rely on 4-5 players, no game plan and very disorganised, a few softy’s getting around out there too, tipping a 4 goal win to the visitors. Expect Raiders to nudge the walking wounded, NA are a 6 goal better side than Lavi.

Ive done a lot of homework on Albury, they rely on 4-5 players, no game plan and very disorganised, a few softy’s getting around out there too, tipping a 4 goal win to the visitors. Expect Raiders to nudge the walking wounded, NA are a 6 goal better side than Lavi.

What happens if you get 0 predictions right? I do note that Lukas Webb named to have a run in the twos.
Will be a handy inclusion come finals, if Stone can get his knee going again can see Rovers pushing the top 3 in finals again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

we-got-some-breaking-news-jacob-mvpr.gif

No game plan yet sit 2 games clear in second position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back