Traded Paddy Dow [Traded to St Kilda in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

isn’t being overlooked in an ordinary midfield the final kick in the balls. Carltons fault they wouldn't play him when they needed him then went and overpaid for Cerra and Williams. Coming to the Saints will relieve the pressure of Carltons stupidity and free him up to play some good football.
Guess having to go to St.Kilda is the final kick in the balls for Paddy.
He deserves better … but I can’t wish him well …

I wonder if Sydney lost a bit of interest when the possibility of Adams arose? I’m not sure we’d have recruited both.

Of course, Adams is far from a done deal. Collingwood might yet say no, or demand a price higher than Sydney are willing to pay.
Would suspect so.

Sydney better off taking the proven Adams over Dow imo.

Guess having to go to St.Kilda is the final kick in the balls for Paddy.
He deserves better … but I can’t wish him well …
SOS loves re-recruiting players.

Which Blues player next?

That he does.
Philp was recently delisted by the Blues.
Might be a SOS special as a DFA …
Wouldn't rule out an older GWS player either.

Perhaps Shiel from the Dons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

isn’t being overlooked in an ordinary midfield the final kick in the balls. Carltons fault they wouldn't play him when they needed him then went and overpaid for Cerra and Williams. Coming to the Saints will relieve the pressure of Carltons stupidity and free him up to play some good football.

Ordinary midfield, how would you describe Saints mids then

Lol. sos does to like to recycle his previous selections.

Wonder if Lachie Ploughman will be nommed by sos for a third time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Paddy Dow [Traded to St Kilda in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back