Paddy Ryder - Sheedy was right

Remove this Banner Ad

Well strike me pink!
I didn't get that inference.

Wow.

Oh no wait...

To correct you, however, these awards are given retrospectively.

That is, they are given for the year past. In this case, dunderhead, that means they relate to his season 2006.

Do you understand?

He is not the current AA CHB. He was awarded it for his deeds in 2006.

Need a crayon?

Oh ...and ExTasDeeMan...this goes for you too dopey. And please spell BLATANT correctly if you are being a smarmy ****?

Clutching smart man.

Lucky footy isn't offered as a subject at school, might have lowered your heroic TER.

(you would think a bloke this smart would be self assured enough that he wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone how smart he is - and then follow it up it with a PM to me saying again how smart he is and how high his TER is. Interesting.)

Hey whirl, who would you play on Franklin.

I would play Ryder on Franklin, I thought that was the gist of both our posts. It will be interesting to see if Ryder can go with Franklin in an athletic sense, he might just surprise.

I would have thought anyone sufficiently intelligent would not be so easily baited on a footy forum. BTW your ter wouldn't have been high enough for med/med sci Melb Uni! :D

Don't be stupid.
The cheapest thrill is often the best.

Even the most refined imbiber, sucks from the sewer occasionally.

For your sake, or the record, it must be lucky then that I study MedSci in Adelaide huh?

Oh no, wait...

... you are incorrect on the Melbourne Uni comment.

I was accepted in 2002 and the entrance score would have been suffice in both Sydney and Melbourne in that particular year.

BUT...good try.

Clutching smart man.

Lucky footy isn't offered as a subject at school, might have lowered your heroic TER.

(you would think a bloke this smart would be self assured enough that he wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone how smart he is - and then follow it up it with a PM to me saying again how smart he is and how high his TER is. Interesting.)

Or...or...or...even smarter to say how unfortunate one is to get a PM that puts one in their place.

You were wrong.

Truth is a sharp brick.

ps - Out of interest Football is not a subject at my 'school' but, boy oh boy, did we have a few champion footballers rise out of the dirt of that oval.

But thats another story.

Can we actually move past this 'how smart am I' rubbish? Although I probably shouldn't complain, this thread is doing pretty well by bigfooty standards.

Or...or...or...even smarter to say how unfortunate one is to get a PM that puts one in their place.

You were wrong.

Truth is a sharp brick.

ps - Out of interest Football is not a subject at my 'school' but, boy oh boy, did we have a champion footballers rise out of the dirt of that oval.

But thats another story.

Watch the stutter peanut - won't help in consultations.

You're from Adelaide, you barrack for Collingwood and I am guessing you are about 5 foot tall and still a virgin.

I understand the inferiority complex.
No need to go on.

It's OK.

Yes sorry about that, 'whirl'.

Just got drawn in to a little bun fight, which I had to win :D .

For the record, to me, Ryder looks good but has some lessons to be learned.

On sheer brilliance, I think Franklin is better. That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Ryder touch him up, in a direct match up, given the natural defensive flair that Paddy has, and the lack of 'defensive accountability' that lance seems to possess.

Don't be stupid.
The cheapest thrill is often the best.

Even the most desperate imbiber, sucks from the sewer occasionally.

For your sake, or the record, it must be lucky then that I study MedSci in Adelaide huh?

Oh no, wait...

... you are incorrect on the Melbourne Uni comment.

I was accepted in 2002 and the entrance score would have been suffice in both Sydney and Melbourne in that particular year.

BUT...good try.

Sydney 99.85 Melb 99.85 Not good enough pal! :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well strike me pink!
I didn't get that inference.

Wow.

Oh no wait...

To correct you, however, these awards are given retrospectively.

That is, they are given for the year past. In this case, dunderhead, that means they relate to his season 2006.

Do you understand?

He is not the current AA CHB. He was awarded it for his deeds in 2006.

Need a crayon?

Oh ...and ExTasDeeMan...this goes for you too dopey. And please spell BLATANT correctly if you are being a smarmy ****?

Well...

No, actually you'd better think before you post an abusive PM as well as a post regarding a previous entry that had nothing to do with your argument.

New to the internet? Know what a Homerism is?

For the record, to me, Ryder looks good but has some lessons to be learned.

On sheer brilliance, I think Franklin is better. That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Ryder touch him up, in a direct match up, given the natural defensive flair that Paddy has, and the lack of 'defensive accountability' that lance seems to possess.

Probably a fair call at this point in time, and regardless of how good Ryder becomes Franklin will likely always be flashier. One of the real differences between them at the moment, from a distance anyway, would be that of confidence. Franklin has just seemed to ooze a natural confidence of his rightful place in the AFL world from day one, while Ryder would almost be the opposite - confidence is something he needs to build with time and results. Imo a lot of what gets mistakenly labelled as softness on Pat's behalf stems from this.

Probably a fair call at this point in time, and regardless of how good Ryder becomes Franklin will likely always be flashier. One of the real differences between them at the moment, from a distance anyway, would be that of confidence. Franklin has just seemed to ooze a natural confidence of his rightful place in the AFL world from day one, while Ryder would almost be the opposite - confidence is something he needs to build with time and results. Imo a lot of what gets mistakenly labelled as softness on Pat's behalf stems from this.

I agree.

You must've been watching a different game, 10 hit outs and a limited time on the ball there. He did quite well considering his age and experience.

And the kid has a MASSIVE leap.

Agreed. I thought in the center bounces whne he was put in the ruck he dominated. His leap was MASSIVE and he totally blew his ruck opponent apart. He's an exciting talent.

A field that is way more aware of human behaviour than you are! Which cut are you referring to? fwiw my ter score was higher than yours, but it doesn't make me feel superior. Grow up!!!

Oh?
Ha...Law and 'Law' grads always have that attitude. That'd be you right?
Your TER...My TER? Pffft.
So its more about you than me then isn't it? Obviously you do 'feel' superior, otherwise why raise it?
FWIW, my 'discipline' has nothing to do with human behaviour, I leave that to $cumbags like you to 'judge'.

Whilst I mend society you disease it.

Is going to be an absolute superstar of the compition. Can play pretty much any position on the ground as he's quick, athletic and boy can he jump. KP gems like Ryder are worth more than an A grade onballer (bar Kerr and Judd) like Murphy.

Got a good handball on him I noticed today. But you and many others are correct... It boggles the mind how Murphy was a top 10 selection in that draft :rolleyes:

Oh?
Ha...Law and 'Law' grads always have that attitude. That'd be you right?
Your TER...My TER? Pffft.
So its more about you than me then isn't it? Obviously you do 'feel' superior, otherwise why raise it?
FWIW, my 'discipline' has nothing to do with human behaviour, I leave that to $cumbags like you to 'judge'.

Whilst I mend society you disease it.

You were the one who got excited about the ter scores /B]and boasted about 'winning the bun fight'. Sad that you have anything to do with humans at all, because clearly you have no idea!

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Ryder - Sheedy was right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back