PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Have cancelled the auto renewal for my 2023 membership on the back of Richo's comments.

That's $700 that they won't be getting from me next season.
In my opinion the best way to do that is to ring the membership team and tell them. In large numbers if we can

Have cancelled the auto renewal for my 2023 membership on the back of Richo's comments.

That's $700 that they won't be getting from me next season.
I sent a couple of polite, subtle emails to the club which are in the sack hinkley forum. This is the reply I got from richo
Hi Sean,

I’d be happy to have a conversation with you, but not if you’re just going to send abusive emails as you are currently.

The abusive emails aren’t from someone who genuinely cares about the club

Thanks

Matthew

Matthew Richardson ‑ Media​
Chief Executive Officer​
Port Adelaide Football Club​

In my opinion the best way to do that is to ring the membership team and tell them. In large numbers if we can

That's exactly what I did.

Didn't get asked why or to re-consider or anything - I assume they're getting a bit of this over the past couple of weeks and know the reasons.

People have had a gutful.

Didn't get asked why or to re-consider or anything - I assume they're getting a bit of this over the past couple of weeks and know the reasons.

When I cancelled my membership a few years ago I told the young bloke I spoke to that I would not be renewing while Koch and kern were involved.
He didn't show a great amount of surprise with my comments which could suggest he had already heard a number of variations on the same theme from other disgruntled supporters.

When I cancelled my membership a few years ago I told the young bloke I spoke to that I would not be renewing while Koch and kern were involved.
He didn't show a great amount of surprise with my comments which could suggest he had already heard a number of variations on the same theme from other disgruntled supporters.
I rang them about 10 days ago, thereabouts, to take me off auto-renewal. I was going to tell them, even if they didn't ask, but they did. Got the feeling it is starting to occur more often as there was no surprise when I started to unleash.
I encourage lots of calls/emails to the club, to express our views.

The club think this cohort are deluded nuffs who don’t understand that WIDDLE BATTLER CWUB™ can’t just reach into the U19’s for an Ebert, Bradley, Hodges, Buckley, Tredrea or Burgoyne so blowing gilded opportunities with the talent we have assembled since say, 2006, is the new normal.

Meanwhile, we have a malignantly-aggressive cohort whose default instinctive response to any criticism of Hinkley and the club’s stable mediocrity is to condemn the heretic to Tingles-Hades, because apparently expecting Port Adelaide to stop shooting itself in the foot and win things is the mark of a West Laker.

Utterly cooked.

Maybe they could run another cultist seminar like those South Korean mass weddings and convert the doubters?

1682F302-A9FD-4D03-8C82-F0A2A6444353.jpeg

“RuNwAy!”

When I cancelled my auto-renewal last year I just kept getting reminder emails / SMS's. I was hoping for a call so I could outline it was Hinkley (in the Coaches box, with the Coke Zero) that killed my desire to renew.

The club think this cohort are deluded nuffs who don’t understand that WIDDLE BATTLER CWUB™ can’t just reach into the U19’s for an Ebert, Bradley, Hodges, Buckley, Tredrea or Burgoyne so blowing gilded opportunities with the talent we have assembled since say, 2006, is the new normal.
One would think that this fact makes it even more important to get the best possible coach to maximise the chances we have to win premierships, rather than settling for prelims and calling them a success rather than a wasted opportunity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One would think that this fact makes it even more important to get the best possible coach to maximise the chances we have to win premierships, rather than settling for prelims and calling them a success rather than a wasted opportunity?

You would’ve thought so, but gee shucks, it’s just sooooooo hard to win.

You would’ve thought so, but gee shucks, it’s just sooooooo hard to win.
Unless you’re
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Richmond
Geelong
GWS
Collingwood
West coast
Adelaide
Swans
Hawthorn
Fremantle
St Kilda

Nope for Port making a single granny in the past 10 years is just tooooooo much to expect

Yes sirie we’ve got a long way to go to be like the vast majority of the competition yes we do

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back