PAFC CEO Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

What has this bloke actually achieved in his time here? I'm happy to go as nothing as "put the bins out" as an achievement just to let him pump the numbers up. Is there anything you could list that he's done?

Once again, the guy who thought it was sound strategy to turn the PAFC/PAMFC identity wrinkle into a full-blown schism is an underwhelming operator?

Fancy that.

This is a real CEO.

Mr Anonymous down at Queen St is too busy fluffing up his woohoo nest to take a stand for the club he works for.

1719532298451.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Matthew actually get asked for commentary outside of 5AA or SenSA or MMMSA? No one cares!

At least our debt is almost gone woohoo and we have a precinct!

I’d love to know the daily walk in numbers at the club and dining numbers? Every time I was there it was ghost town city.

What he should have said to Caro was "Warren and I have already spoken and cleared everything up. There is no issue here. We are all on the same page striving for success at the club and we know that sometimes in the media it is easy to mis speak, as I am sure you are aware".

Instead of "Warren has created a rift at the club and all the ken supporters are unhappy".

It seems unity only works one way and doesn't count if you are a members rep or a player.

Dude's only going to be remembered for that one time he brought WooHoo Co in to facilitate a team-building session, isn't he?

He's going to be remembered?
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

I think Caro all but outed Richo as her source - she knew about Richo's text a few minutes after he sent it and the 'Hinkley's supporters are seething' comment came less than an hour after Tredrea's comments.

Not a good look for a CEO to be playing these silly games.
CD may have spoken to Richo and Richo may have said it’s handled, message sent and Tredrea responded, CD blabbed to Carro Richo messaged him and sorted him out…

Which with what has been reported sounds more probable to me.

What he should have said to Caro was "Warren and I have already spoken and cleared everything up. There is no issue here. We are all on the same page striving for success at the club and we know that sometimes in the media it is easy to mis speak, as I am sure you are aware".

Instead of "Warren has created a rift at the club and all the ken supporters are unhappy".

It seems unity only works one way and doesn't count if you are a members rep or a player.

You've got it the wrong way round.

This only makes sense if it was Richo who contacted Caro first. The reality is that Caro was the one who first reached out to Richo about it. Made a big deal on the phone to him about it and then Richo went back and clarified it with Warren. Like Warren, Richo did not see this as a big deal.

Caro though decided to get on her high horse and take a pot shot at Warren because it would deflect from the Hinkley issue.

I am a massive Richo critic, but he really didn't do anything wrong in this instance.

The infuriating thing about this mantra and enduring belief is, they’ve put the cart before the horse.

Stability doesn’t lead to success.

Success leads to stability (which can become a negative in its own right as the years drag on with a coach who has a level of immunity/complacency a premiership medallion brings).

Which either makes them look clueless as to how the sport works (Koch only has to open his mouth), and/or disingenuous with ulterior motives (protecting the status quo so as to achieve the true goal of retiring the debt).

We don’t barrack for a spreadsheet.
100% agree. A performance culture sees stability as the enemy. Growth and constant change is what drives elite performance. We are ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back