Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Feeling good about this one. It's 3.5 actually so once they hit that 3 mark I'll lay off on them every week till win 4

Did that very successfully on port last year between wins 5 and 6 taking home over 17k. It's paying for round the world tickets for my family this Xmas :)

GWS could get the 3 wins by round 3 .. (as after the win against the swans they have saints then Melbourne)

they also could get as many as 10+ wins for the season ...

the next 5 weeks they have

rd 2 - Saints
rd 3 - Melbourne
rd 4 - Bulldogs
rd 5 - cows
rd 6 - Suns

Fair call. Bulldogs will be tougher. They play at the dome really well.

the main thing against the bulldogs is that they don't have a good back 6 so it will be interesting to see what they do when they come against Cameron, Patton, Boyd (who is hopefully playing by then) and maybe McCarthy

the bulldogs strength is their midfield ..

Bit of a novelty bet but Hartlett to kick 3+ @9:50 :)

If Hartlett kicks 4 goals, Port will win by +40 easily. And you know what? I'm starting to get this feeling that we will.

At the risk of breaking my own maxim, 'multis are like birthday wishes, if you reveal them they won't come true':

- GWS +48.5
- GCS +12.5
- PAFC H2H

$7.66

Just a reminder, the last time I was in a position to lay off on Carlton vs Port @ the Dome, Kreuzer's after-siren behind cost me $1300+.

Do the right thing Port.

Today I've got port to win. Port to win between 11-20 points. Butcher first goal. Carlton leading at half time and port full time and Kane cornes to finish with more DT points than gibbs

I am a little surprised to not see much chatter about Ports chances this weekend.

I didnt expect them to be at $2.30

I really believe Port will win this fairly comfortably, especially with the Blues injuries and underdone players.

I hope you guys backed the Power to win!

Today I've got port to win. Port to win between 11-20 points. Butcher first goal. Carlton leading at half time and port full time and Kane cornes to finish with more DT points than gibbs
I got 3 out of these 5 and forgot I whacked 100 on port to win this weeks ago

Tidy profit today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first week multi ( i have had a good record with these in the past)
Freo 25+ (5.40)
Port 25+ (6.40)
Adelaide to win (3.40)
Hawthorn 46+ (1.91)

did one of those things for combinations of these to come through so i only need 3 to get up

Just picked up 354.60 for Freo into port. Many combinations to go but covered the 150 outlay.

Another $1000 if hawks get up.

Also Hoff for AA and Brownlow (EW) am happier with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just picked up 354.60 for Freo into port. Many combinations to go but covered the 150 outlay.

Another $1000 if hawks get up.
Also Hoff for AA and Brownlow (EW) am happier with.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sad to say it, possibly your dodgy selection could be the Crows. When a few too many players out, I dont like their chances at Geelong. I had backed them earlier in the year myself.

Well done with your bets. :thumbsu:

had a very good night tonight.
an array of multis on port into various others this week.
had port at over 16.5, 21 and 25, also picked margains that covered 13-60 (got 25-36 @$11) also 1-40.
basically had a bunch of multis into kobyashi to be first driver out of gp (@12 into $6 due to 2 retirees)
base @$7.50 for a place in the Adelaide cup.
even pendlebury @$20 for first goal v freo.
and a couple of smaller ones.

don't like betting on port when they are favourites, but at handy longer odds, ill gladly put a few $$$$ on

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back