Parker 6-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the way our young guys go at the football, but gee Hannebery, dislocated shoulder last year, Parker collarbone this season.

Shoulders & collarbones can often be susceptible to further damage down the track, but I can't imagine any of our guys going into preservation mode, so hopefully injuries don't impact on their long term footballing future.

Bad news for the kid, playing very good football. He took the hit well though, and got straight back up, which is a good sign. Good luck to him on a speedy recovery.

We'll have to rely on Jude playing better football in the middle more consistently now. Jude played a ripper in the wet (in his element) yesterday but on a dry track he will have to give us more around the ground without Parker available I think.

We need Bird to step up and win some more contested ball than he has over the last month too. He started the year brilliantly but has dropped off recently (although he played as a defensive forward on Murphy yesterday and did it well).

We need Bird to step up and win some more contested ball than he has over the last month too. He started the year brilliantly but has dropped off recently (although he played as a defensive forward on Murphy yesterday and did it well).

John Longmire obviously a J_Moore subscriber on bigfooty.

The second I saw him walking off the ground instead of running back into the contest head first I knew it wasn't a good sign. At the time I even said to my brother that I reckon he'd broken his collar bone.

While Parkers a great player, an inside mid is fortunately an area we can cover without too many issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Parker 6-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back