Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a feeling Mahlepi's gonna be busy deleting posts for awhile..
giphy.gif

Jay Clark has miraculously gone up in the estimations of Crow fans. :D
Do certain Geelong supporters actually get enjoyment out of this situation? Danger has been a champion for our club and I could never hate him, it's just the industry we are in. It could easily happen to your club one day as well, always remember that.

Given what our club has had to endure this season, is it possible to show a little bit of respect? The shit slinging between certain posters is just plain embarrassing and pathetic tbh.

Given what our club has had to endure this season, is it possible to show a little bit of respect? The shit slinging between certain posters is just plain embarrassing and pathetic tbh.
No. Because your supporters have been utter campaigners; talking shit about Dangerfield, his family and our club not to mention leveraging the events you refer too (as to why he'd be a campaigner if he left) - all behind the "safety" of a Crows only thread.

BF aside as a club we have been very reasonable IMO - we called you to split the points and have been pretty fair-minded during the whole Dangerfield saga thus far. If you are looking for class - how about getting rid of Mark Ricciuto for a start. In the past 6 months he's talking some pretty awful shit about your team and coach.

Last edited:
Do certain Geelong supporters actually get enjoyment out of this situation? Danger has been a champion for our club and I could never hate him, it's just the industry we are in. It could easily happen to your club one day as well, always remember that.

Without touching on the events of this season, on your above comment it has happened to them already- see Gary Ablett.

Yup, we are literally the hard-luck FA story.

HAVE THE CROWS MATCHED - NO NO NO NO
what do i need to man up to
a rumour from der wayne
Have to match before an offer is made... But Afc have suggested that they will offer unless a buddy-like trade yet you have been carrying on like a pork chop thinking too know better from an afc viewpoint.

Basically you been making up complete shyte & refuse to be man enough to fess up, which is a reflection on your poor character.

Last edited:
Jay Clark has miraculously gone up in the estimations of Crow fans. :D
Just took him a little while to understand the restricted free agency matching process from all points of view... Unlike Mahlepi who is still in complete denial. ;)

Last edited:
No. Because your supporters have been utter campaigners; talking shit about Dangerfield, his family and our club not to mention leveraging the events you refer too (as to why he'd be a campaigner if he left) - all behind the "safety" of a Crows only thread.

BF aside as a club we have been very reasonable IMO - we called you to split the points and have been pretty fair-minded during the whole Dangerfield saga thus far. If you are looking for class - how about getting rid of Mark Ricciuto for a start. In the past 6 months he's talking some pretty awful shit about your team and coach.
How have ricciuto & Afc lacked class?

Afc have pretty much remained silent rather than throwing fuel on the situation... Unlike Frank Costa!

Hare to match before an offer is made... But Afc have suggested that they will offer unless a buddy-like trade yet you have been carrying on like a pork chop thinking too know better from an afc viewpoint.

Basically you been making up complete shyte & refuse to be man enough to fess up, which is a reflection on your poor character.
Dear Kane
Let's just hope you are not premature again
Stop tagging me
Cheating would have been the final straw for danger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Kane
Let's just hope you are not premature again
Stop tagging me
Cheating would have been the final straw for danger
I was replying to your post which quoted my post <> tagged.

I see you still refuse to man up that you were completely making things up with absolutely no substance... So now reverting to diversionary tactics.

I don't think many Cats supporters get any joy at all out of this.

But also, can we put a moratorium on the whole Phil Walsh thing? You can't trot that out there looking for free passes and asking for this and that, that's just gaudy.

Could the Hawks come from left field and make a late play for Danger? With Buddy gone and a number of big players with only 1 or 2 years left, I'm sure they have plenty of capacity.

He wants to win a premiership and will take the Hawks to another level. A great replacement for the likes of Hodge etc

How are we going over here the last week or so? Have the Cats fans caught up with the fact they aren't getting Danger for free yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back