Patsy Kensit - Saving Her Son From A Lifetime Of Misery

Remove this Banner Ad

From The Sunday Times:

When marriages go bad, the emotional fallout can be terrible. Spurned wives seeking vengeance have been known to cut their husband’s clothes to shreds or even sell his prized car for peanuts. Patsy Kensit is far cuter than that. The former wife of Liam Gallagher, Oasis singer and renowned Manchester City fan, has taken to dressing their son, Lennon, in a Manchester United shirt. She has even taken him to a game at Old Trafford, and is getting pally with Brooklyn Beckham, thanks to Patsy’s friendship with Victoria and David Beckham. ‘Liam is desperate for Lennon to support City,’ said a friend. ‘But it doesn’t help when he is being dressed like this by his mum’

Originally posted by Pessimistic
I have to add that in my time over in the UK I never met a worse set of supporters than the animals at manchester city.

So the kid should be grateful.

Didn't get out much?

Moomba

Tough Love is the Only Way for Liam

Such a calculatedly spiteful act by Patsy the Slapper I have rarely come accross.

I was talking to a mate of mine & I was saying in similar circumstances if I had a kid with a bird & split up & she started taking him to watch the Yids & dressing him up in Yiddo tops then when I saw him I would explain how 'Daddy wouldn't ever be able to see him agin if he continued supporting them & that Daddy would only love him if supported Arsenal' & then I'd leave it up to him to make his mind up & just hope that he saw the light.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Shinboners
I'd think that being forced to listen to Oasis records would be much more awful than being forced to support United.

Ha. Nice one. I think you've p***ed off more Oasis fans than man city fans.

While on oasis, when Noel signed a guitar for gary neville he wrote: "Gary, how many caps do you have for england? How many do you think you deserve? Answer: F***ing None" Gary thought it was hilarious.

(Say what you want about Noel.)

Liam & Noel are both in my good books lately for launching attacks on Chris Martin of Coldplay, so good on them for that.

If they can get stuck into misery bollocks from Radiohead then they'll have done a good year's work.

Originally posted by DIPPER
If they can get stuck into misery bollocks from Radiohead then they'll have done a good year's work.

Done:
May 02 QMag
---
Noel: I get unfairly singled out about marriage. No one asks Thom Yorke about his marriage.
Liam: She's probably a miserable bastard like him. The miserable ginger dwarf and his miserable wife. Who wants to know about them?
---
Radiohead aren't bad though, are they?
Noel: No! Radiohead don't want anyone else involved in that little thing they've got going on. Their thing is: Don't look at us. Don't photo us. Don't interview us. In fact, don't listen to our music. Where does it end? It ends with Thom Yorke saying I've written the most fantastic piece of classical music ever but the only way you can hear it is by jamming a jack plug into my ear.
Liam: They're a band of Morris dancers.
Noel: They seem so ****ed off being in a band. That doesn't inspire kids to pick up guitars. They're moaning about the marketing, the videos. If I was 15 I'd think, I'll get a job down the car wash. Whereas us, we love it. It's the best job in the world. Granted, some of the stuff on Amnesiac is brilliant. The Bends is the bollocks. Karma Police is mega. But they don't want people like me to like their music so they can go and f*ck themselves.

Originally posted by M29
Done:
May 02 QMag
---
Noel: I get unfairly singled out about marriage. No one asks Thom Yorke about his marriage.
Liam: She's probably a miserable bastard like him. The miserable ginger dwarf and his miserable wife. Who wants to know about them?
---
Radiohead aren't bad though, are they?
Noel: No! Radiohead don't want anyone else involved in that little thing they've got going on. Their thing is: Don't look at us. Don't photo us. Don't interview us. In fact, don't listen to our music. Where does it end? It ends with Thom Yorke saying I've written the most fantastic piece of classical music ever but the only way you can hear it is by jamming a jack plug into my ear.
Liam: They're a band of Morris dancers.
Noel: They seem so ****ed off being in a band. That doesn't inspire kids to pick up guitars. They're moaning about the marketing, the videos. If I was 15 I'd think, I'll get a job down the car wash. Whereas us, we love it. It's the best job in the world. Granted, some of the stuff on Amnesiac is brilliant. The Bends is the bollocks. Karma Police is mega. But they don't want people like me to like their music so they can go and f*ck themselves.

LOL!:D

Nice one mate, I've actually got that edition but I'd forgotton about that article I may have to go back & re-read it.

Re: Tough Love is the Only Way for Liam

Such a calculatedly spiteful act by Patsy the Slapper I have rarely come accross.

I was talking to a mate of mine & I was saying in similar circumstances if I had a kid with a bird & split up & she started taking him to watch the Yids & dressing him up in Yiddo tops then when I saw him I would explain how 'Daddy wouldn't ever be able to see him agin if he continued supporting them & that Daddy would only love him if supported Arsenal' & then I'd leave it up to him to make his mind up & just hope that he saw the light.
:D :D :D you can always get another family....but not another team eh?

With parents like that I think his team is the least of his worries.

LOL!:D

Nice one mate, I've actually got that edition but I'd forgotton about that article I may have to go back & re-read it.

The best line is:

Liam: "At the end of the day they all stink and fart when you're next to 'em in bed in the morning."

In the paper today it said that Liam Gallagher has enrolled Lennon as a junior blue at Man City-hehe he didn't waste much time did he.

It's always hard to tell what these cleb types are thinking when stories appear about them being angry/upset about something but the more I think about this one I bet he was absolutely spewing whe he saw those pictures.

Who knows if it will work though as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patsy Kensit - Saving Her Son From A Lifetime Of Misery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back