Pavlich re-signs with Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

lol weagle fans are just jealous ..... if they had pav instead of hansen (LOL) and the big Q (LOL) they would be unstoppable and would have won in 2005!

so run along .... you all had your chance to have him and no one drafted him! :D

:p

As a Port supporter I wasn't banking on Pav coming home, but I knew if he didn't resign at Freo we would chase him, having to give up a lot in the process. As far as Adelaide are concerned, well their forward line is their biggest problem and a lot of their supporters were counting on Pavlich to come home and be the saviour.

Honestly Rory I am just glad the whole bloody saga is over really. Sick to death of hearing about it and it will force my club to try and develop a youngster of our own. I didn't want to sell the house for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol weagle fans are just jealous ..... if they had pav instead of hansen (LOL) and the big Q (LOL) they would be unstoppable and would have won in 2005!

so run along .... you all had your chance to have him and no one drafted him! :D

:p

Yeah, we're massively jealous of your lack of success. :eek:

No big surprise really.

Good to see the club captain stay. Well done, Fremantle.

Would honestly love to have him at Port, although any deal to get him would have been complicated and probably cost too much (after all, how much is too much for one of the players of the competition?).

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavlich re-signs with Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back