Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

LIONS FANS

your probably sick of dealing with questions about drummond v adcock etc but could you please give an estimate of dt ave. and games played (I realise its hard but you guys would get closest) and if ur not sick of it a sentence why

Also thoughts on Brown, usual slow start or will he step up

Drummond will get injured around Round 5, return in Round 17 and lead our charge into the finals averaging 90 in DT. Adcock will play every game, pick up an injury around Round 15 and as a result only average around 50 for the year. The sentence why? Because it's early in the morning and I just feel like making bullshit up because Grim hasn't lent out his crystal balls for the day and the rest of the board claim to be unable to see the future.

LIONS FANS

your probably sick of dealing with questions about drummond v adcock etc but could you please give an estimate of dt ave. and games played (I realise its hard but you guys would get closest) and if ur not sick of it a sentence why

Also thoughts on Brown, usual slow start or will he step up

drummond will probably ave around 80 as he usually does, weather he plays 22 games is still anyones guess. how adcock will go is to hard to say. lions will play a more run and carry type game this year, so could help out the numbers. i wouldn't expect any more than 70-75 from adcock. however, its very possible he could score 80-85, but impossible to tell at this stage.

as for Brown, people have been going on about his interupted pre season, but thats his normal pre season. if anything, he looks to be in great shape, probably better than last pre season. i think he is very well priced around 389k. If your loading up a bit in your forwards, browny is an ideal 4th forward i think.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but how is Collier travelling? Ive read about his huge preseason (putting on 7kg!), but he didnt play the last NAB Challenge game, and only scored 7 in the third game. Did he pick up a niggle? How close is he to best 22?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but how is Collier travelling? Ive read about his huge preseason (putting on 7kg!), but he didnt play the last NAB Challenge game, and only scored 7 in the third game. Did he pick up a niggle? How close is he to best 22?
The info you are after is on the previous page of this thread. Link

Ok cheers. what is your opinion on Collier v Henderson?

I was tossing up between the same two players. In the end I went with Henderson, but I think they'll both be good picks.

Hi guys

I have Leunberger in 22. Will he play every game this year, even when Charman gets back?

Also I don't know who to choose in my 22. Henderson or Collier. Out of these two who do you think will play round 1 and all games this season?

thanks in advance :thumbsu:

Leuenberger, injury permitting, will play every game. Charman's currently underdone, but even when in top shape, Voss would be reluctant to play just the 1 ruckman or use Clark as back up, as Matthews did at times last year.

Collier vs Henderson. Hendo looks a starter in defence at this stage, while Collier IMO is also pretty close to a guaranteed start in round 1. Collier I think will get more touches running off halfback and the wing.

Leuenberger, injury permitting, will play every game. Charman's currently underdone, but even when in top shape, Voss would be reluctant to play just the 1 ruckman or use Clark as back up, as Matthews did at times last year.

Collier vs Henderson. Hendo looks a starter in defence at this stage, while Collier IMO is also pretty close to a guaranteed start in round 1. Collier I think will get more touches running off halfback and the wing.

Thanks BigCat2...I have got Hendo in and will stick with him and Leuenberger I think will be an improver this year.

cheers

Hi fellow DT-ers

Since the season kicks off tomorrow night (Thursday) with Carl v Rich, "lock-out" for Round One of Dream Team is now only 23 hours away.

What i want to know is................will the team lists for the remaining 7 games of the round be available before the lock-out?

If not, all of us will be "flying blind" to some extent for the rest of Round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi fellow DT-ers

Since the season kicks off tomorrow night (Thursday) with Carl v Rich, "lock-out" for Round One of Dream Team is now only 23 hours away.

What i want to know is................will the team lists for the remaining 7 games of the round be available before the lock-out?

If not, all of us will be "flying blind" to some extent for the rest of Round 1
Last time the teams were released before lock-out which caused a frenzy of people trying to change their teams and for the system to melt down. Personally, I just locked it in the day before and left it alone. Took a zero or two in round 1 but small loss given I was more focused on my league than an overall score.

Hey everyone, appologies if this has been asked but is Troy Selwood is your best 22? I know he was in and out last year.

Thanks

Last time the teams were released before lock-out which caused a frenzy of people trying to change their teams and for the system to melt down.

So we can probably look forward to the same chaos again.:)

Oh well, I've played safe and picked a team that has no injury clouds hanging over it and hopefully won't have any last minute withdrawals.

FWIW, Rich is a bargain at $126,600 so I've picked him as a mid and loaded up on the "gun" mids for the other 6 spots.

Fingers crossed Rich gets a Guernsey.

Hey everyone, appologies if this has been asked but is Troy Selwood is your best 22? I know he was in and out last year.

Thanks

Not in my best 22 and pricey at $235,500 in my view.

Unless there is a quantum shift in philosophy under Voss, he'll probably get a tagger role and get single figure stats.

Judging by the quality of his disposals last year, that's probably not a bad thing.

Will Daniel Dzufer play in the seniors this year ? & if so how many games do you think he'll play ???

He's on the rookie list for the third year and is fighting for his football career. Needs plenty of things to go his way to even be elevated.

Definitely not worth picking up in a fanatsy footy game.

Troy Selwood has been mentioned, will he play 22 (for the first time) and will he be used as a tagger?

I think he may be a bloke to be happy to see the back of Matthews, any opinions on this?
Will know the answer in a few hours. Most don't have him in their side but he is still our recognised tagger so that may be a factor. Didn't do anything in the pre-season that screamed out "pick me" but wasn't awful either. 50/50 for round 1.

I will be surprised if he is not picked this week and I expect him to play quite a few games over the course of the season. That being said I will be surprised if he plays 22 games and there are quite a lot of young guys whe are going to be puting their hand up and Troy's spot is one that will be under seige.

That could all change if he has regained that yard of pace he seemed to have lost over the last couple of years. That would help his tagging enormously and might hold his spot.

All things considered he is not someone that I would be looking at for my DT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back