Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's back on the rookie list.

With Pat Garner out for the season, we will have the ability to elevate a rookie. Hanley would be probably the first cab off the rank for an elevation, but has a fair few blokes ahead of him in terms of pressing for senior selection.

I'd avoid him if I was you.

Actually Garner is on the rookie list as well, so Hanley can't replace him.

Brisbane already have 2 veterans outside 38, so no room for Nominated Rookies. Barring long term injuries, earliest is the mid-season free elevation.

Is adcock gonna play midfield i took him off my list but since then his scores have slowly improved and i see him as one the better mid pricers going around. If i pick him he would have to be a keeper 85+. Do u think this is possible? I think if hes getting regular midfield time yes but i don't know if he is? (DT)

Is adcock gonna play midfield i took him off my list but since then his scores have slowly improved and i see him as one the better mid pricers going around. If i pick him he would have to be a keeper 85+. Do u think this is possible? I think if hes getting regular midfield time yes but i don't know if he is? (DT)
I suspect Plan A is to have him part of the midfield rotation, with stints off half back. But last year's midfield form wasn't encouraging. Wouldn't take too much prompting for him to go back to a pocket.

What do you guys reckon about Dalziell? Gun, but is he worth it? I'm considering trading Kane Cornes down for him. Cheers
Can't make the comparison with Cornes but he's not going backwards in his development. Picks up stats all over the place so should score consistently well. Elite level? Have to wait and see, I guess.

What do you guys think about Joel Macdonald in Supercoach?

I had him last year and got burnt a bit. He is very capable of HUGE scores but he doesn't seem to be very consistent.

I'm guessing you jumped on JMac around the time he hurt his ankle against the Dogs -- maybe round 17ish.

Seemed innocuous at the time but he missed about a month and struggled a little in the last couple. Before that injury he was one of the best dozen backs going around.

Going on pre season form what are Prouds chances of being selected Round 1 and more importantly playing 17-22 games?

* Voss has been talking him up
* Don't know how his court case will affect him, legally and mentally
* He has claimed that his endurance is much better than last year
* Last year he dominated the preseason, dominated in the reserves, but struggled at the top level
* This year he has been just OK in the preseason

RT, your guess from those clues will be as good as mine.

Sorry if this has already been asnwered, but I'm at work and unable to check all the threads. Just wanted to know if Mitch Clark is likely to be used as a back-up ruck, thus competing with Leuenberger for a spot, or will he be in the first 22 as a forward? Leuenberger is brilliant value in Supercoach, but I want to know where the two of them stand at the moment. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has already been asnwered, but I'm at work and unable to check all the threads. Just wanted to know if Mitch Clark is likely to be used as a back-up ruck, thus competing with Leuenberger for a spot, or will he be in the first 22 as a forward? Leuenberger is brilliant value in Supercoach, but I want to know where the two of them stand at the moment. Cheers.

I think Clark will be protected from the ruck where possible. I expect Clark will be part of our tall timber rotation up forward.

Leuenberger (barring injury) is in our 22 without question from here on out.

Just thought I'd remind people that there is a 'search this thread' tool at the top of the page. Much easier to use that than to read the entire thread. It also saves having to ask a question that has been answered many times already.

Can anyone tell me if D Rich played on the weekend and how has his preseason been going and do you think he will play first game.
Very happy Luenberger got in the best this week.
He is my bargin for the Ruck position and expecting big year.:thumbsu:

Is Henderson a shoe-in for the third key-defence position or do the supporters just want him to play there because a high pick number was used to draft him? Who are the other chances? Roe? Tyler? Who is Voss likely to select basically?

Is Henderson a shoe-in for the third key-defence position or do the supporters just want him to play there because a high pick number was used to draft him?

:rolleyes: What a weird thing to say. Dripping with condescension.

Is Henderson a shoe-in for the third key-defence position or do the supporters just want him to play there because a high pick number was used to draft him? Who are the other chances? Roe? Tyler? Who is Voss likely to select basically?

:rolleyes: What a weird thing to say. Dripping with condescension.

Be kind TBD, Tyler played all 4 games of the preseason and would be a dead certainty for the 3rd key defensive post:thumbsu:

Anyone reckon it's not beyond Leuny to get a 70+ average this season for Dream Team?

He really took his game up a notch on Friday night and looks ready to take the next step. The biggest threats to his average are injury, and how much ruck time he'll get if Charman is fit.

He really took his game up a notch on Friday night and looks ready to take the next step. The biggest threats to his average are injury, and how much ruck time he'll get if Charman is fit.

How's Charman travelling? Any chance he could miss a lot of games early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back