PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh katti must of played really good :thumbsu:

katty played an awsom game great run and carry and long kicking to that power full forward cal, he played a great game kicking 7 and a great game from nick and pendelberry great game all round

go the katty boys

So boys who is going to win this weekend in the big one ? Also i dont like this new bigfooty stuff its changed heaps not as good. i want kati to win but sorry about i think shep east will be too good but anything could happen.

So boys who is going to win this weekend in the big one ? Also i dont like this new bigfooty stuff its changed heaps not as good. i want kati to win but sorry about i think shep east will be too good but anything could happen.

yeah i think shep east will be just to good of a team . but hey katti could win in another upset good luck to them.:thumbsu:

What good players have to step up the 1sts next year from each club ? and how will they go? i know that dookie dont lose many so they should be a pretty good side next year, so who will still be good? berrigan lose about 4 but still should be good and tunga lose 4 aswell but will also be good.

What good players have to step up the 1sts next year from each club ? and how will they go? i know that dookie dont lose many so they should be a pretty good side next year, so who will still be good? berrigan lose about 4 but still should be good and tunga lose 4 aswell but will also be good.
tunag lose 8.They are Jesse whinray, Alex Skinner, Nick Lawless, Corey Saunders, Jeremy Kelly, Brent Haebich, Dan Clarke(will go to Yarrawonga) and myself

shepp east lose jake sullivan, nathan turner, jae watt, phil martino, jack robinson, matt dohnt, sam wagdin, hayden powles, justin polwarth, jake pfeiffer, matt ramsay, andrew ash? and jack gibson

shepp east lose jake sullivan, nathan turner, jae watt, phil martino, jack robinson, matt dohnt, sam wagdin, hayden powles, justin polwarth, jake pfeiffer, matt ramsay, andrew ash? and jack gibson
will most of them play seniors or reserves at shep east or will they go play under 18's in the gvfl

I think katty will lose about 5
Eric Hodge, Adrian Pendlebury, Leigh Kelly, Tom Van De Berg, Charlie Hodge, think there maybe a couple more cant remember who else though

should still be a handy side next year still have some good players
Just hope we dont lose any to other clubs!

I think katty will lose about 5
Eric Hodge, Adrian Pendlebury, Leigh Kelly, Tom Van De Berg, Charlie Hodge, think there maybe a couple more cant remember who else though

should still be a handy side next year still have some good players
Just hope we dont lose any to other clubs!
Cal aldridge would have to be to old next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dookie should only lose two from the side that played against Berrigan in the Elimination final..

I heard that a few Shepp East boys are heading into Shepp United next year any truth to this?

I heard that a few Shepp East boys are heading into Shepp United next year any truth to this?

shepp east lose
jake sullivan, bears
nathan turner, bears
jae watt, bears
phil martino, united
jack robinson, bears? united? swans?
matt dohnt, bears?
sam wagdin, united
hayden powles, united
justin polwarth, ???
jake pfeiffer, bears or east
matt ramsay, ???
andrew ash? heard bears?
jack gibson bears? united?

shepp east lose
jake sullivan, bears
nathan turner, bears
jae watt, bears
phil martino, united
jack robinson, bears? united? swans?
matt dohnt, bears?
sam wagdin, united
hayden powles, united
justin polwarth, ???
jake pfeiffer, bears or east
matt ramsay, ???
andrew ash? heard bears?
jack gibson bears? united?

That is alot of players leaving that club but they should still be good as they always have lots of numbers, Nathan turner will play where ever his dad does so he prob stay at shep east

That is alot of players leaving that club but they should still be good as they always have lots of numbers, Nathan turner will play where ever his dad does so he prob stay at shep east

nahh as far as i know turner is going to shepp bears... even if he did stay out east i reckon he would be playing 1s all year anyways :thumbsu:

hey tough so how do you think matt gormans year was compared to last year?

Well mate TOUGH is matt gorman lol, my little bro will gorman goes on it and says what he thinks now and then so yeah. i didnt play alot of 3rds this year due to boarding school (ACK) but loved coming home to play for berrigan great club:thumbsu:

haha gambi u can go ahead and tell dazzle how your year was? haha when i seen gamble play against shepp east i didnt see much off him... i think he was running away from the ball instead of running towards it haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back