PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i see Cobey aynsley back playing for shepp east, must of made up with the coach again.. Also Corey Pescod has moved to sydney with his g/f, didnt play on the w/e, supposably not well liked at yarraweyah but was a really handy goalsneak..

mate ive had an account on bigfooty for the last 2 years but decided to get a new one because to many people knew who i was which i didnt want. have these Gorman boys made any squads besides interleague? im not saying they are average players but to be calling them guns is a bit much especially after a wunghnu 3rds match.

What's the big secret?? Can't put your own name behind your comments?? Very soft!:thumbsdown:

can someone please give me some info on the mathoura 3rds 1 round theyve forefeited the next they beat wunghnu convincingly, i thourght they had been pulled from the comp:confused::confused:

can someone please give me some info on the mathoura 3rds 1 round theyve forefeited the next they beat wunghnu convincingly, i thourght they had been pulled from the comp:confused::confused:

I think because they knew they were versing Wunghnu all they're players who turn up every 2nd or 3rd week decided to play and when they played Shepp East and Katandra they knew they would be thumped so they decided not to play. I don't think they ever forfeited from the comp, they just forfeited those two games.

im bored so im going to make a picola interleague team...
FB.D.Birch N.geddes K.Handley
HB.M.brown S.Lidgerwood S.gledhill
C. I.oliver C.ansley N. lawless
H.F J.hodgkin S.wright L.minogue
FF.J.evans J.Petit L.riordan
R. D. sidebottom C. Calder L.walker
INT. J.mende.L.crowe.J.tetley. L.harmer
Opinions, thoughts, i would of left out alot of good players so mention them..

ummmmmm how about yourself!!!! u should defently be in there:thumbsu:

Yourself at CHB i reckon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats bull**** how u have josh mende on the bench. the bloke made bushies under 16's this year and has played plenty of senior matches and i think got bog in 2 them. he is a gun.

thats bull**** how u have josh mende on the bench. the bloke made bushies under 16's this year and has played plenty of senior matches and i think got bog in 2 them. he is a gun.

i should probly no this but who does this josh mende play for????

Pretty handy side
trying to pick out any other players who could make it

you could probably fit yourself in there too i reckon

Has Dylan Sidebottom played a 3rds game this year?

kerr and gorman from saints should definetly get a look in and if number 23 from saints lost 10 or 12kg would be the starting ff from watching the games he's played could easily average 6 or 7 goals a game if he trained and got off the meat pies. i believe he was in the top 6 in league goal kicking at some stage. what are everyone elses thoughts?

Kerr could definitaly go into the team,good ruckman..Gorman i think is a bit young with a few older players getting the nod before him..
Having watched the kid play(i think hes name is Kortum) he looked like he may be good against the weaker side but coming up agaist quality opponents he struggled, lacked pace and abit of skill..

Anyones thoughts on the katunga/shepp east game.. who were at the game??? much appreciated. looks like those 2 will be the top 2 for the year.

Kerr could definitaly go into the team,good ruckman..Gorman i think is a bit young with a few older players getting the nod before him..
Having watched the kid play(i think hes name is Kortum) he looked like he may be good against the weaker side but coming up agaist quality opponents he struggled, lacked pace and abit of skill..

Anyones thoughts on the katunga/shepp east game.. who were at the game??? much appreciated. looks like those 2 will be the top 2 for the year.

Yeah suprised at the margin myself,thought it would have been alot closer at the end of the day... Dookie vs. tungamah another 1 that i thought would have been a bit closer, any1s thoughts on that game?

Yeah suprised at the margin myself,thought it would have been alot closer at the end of the day... Dookie vs. tungamah another 1 that i thought would have been a bit closer, any1s thoughts on that game?

yeh we (dookie) didnt hav the best side on the day with a few of our older players not being able to make it so we had to bring a few forths up,, and still had to play 16 a side,, so we struggled a bit

yeh we (dookie) didnt hav the best side on the day with a few of our older players not being able to make it so we had to bring a few forths up,, and still had to play 16 a side,, so we struggled a bit

yer we had a fair bit of the ball, especially in the second and third quarters, but we just werent able to get the score on the board. its hard having blokes not show up consistently..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back