Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

RTB, Kirky and Bondy are sitting on the grass in front of me now. Anyone got any tips they want passed on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RTB, Kirky and Bondy are sitting on the grass in front of me now. Anyone got any tips they want passed on?
Tell them that we need to offer a rookie list position every year to a Peel listed player so that the depth isn't as thin. Gotta give them a reason to stay so the team can start to win some matches and build confidence in the player group.

Would love to know if Apeness actually leads up for a mark in the forward line or if he is just going for a screamer everytime.

It's a weird one isn't it? Listening on the radio and it seems every time his name's mentioned it's a spilled mark

Sounds like D Pearce did enough to get himself picked in round 1. Duffied sounded better in the second half? Lachie Weller is going to be terrific by the sounds of it. Ballard went very well considering his lack of match practice.

Blakely - they said his kicking lacks penetration during the game. I would argue Peel's playing style didn;t allow for fast ball-movement or penetrative kicks from Connor. Very few of Peel's non-AFL players can kick worth a damn (comparatively speaking).
No idea what commentators could be talking about. His kicking was fine.
Sometimes the amateur commentators invent stuff because they can't think of anything else to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back