Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

He should have never retired, couldn't be much worse than Clarke!

We can't complain we don't play youth then, Kepler was fantastic but time caught up with him. Clarke is still a very good player and will be good, his start to the year was fantastic, he is out of form but not on his own there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of game was it to watch? Free flowing?

Why I ask is the relatively low numbers of hit outs in the stat sheets. 29 vs 29. Not high scoring, although looks like Claremont had a bit of trouble hitting the scoreboard in the first half. Was there a lot of clean clearances from the stoppages and a bit of possession ping pong back and forth between defence and attack.

Looks like out third ruck did well - Brady Gray with 4 hitouts.
4th ruck! Behind Hannath Hendrix and Moller. Some of Brady's hitouts were bizarre. The ump threw the ball up and there was no one there to contest it except Brady. A good win for peel today if no one has done a write up by the time I get home from the Freo game I'll jot down a few observations.

Stoked to hear the boys went well. Last year was looking grim but it's pretty clear now that the arrangement with Peel is gonna be ace for us going fwd. Langdon you gun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back