2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with Harding
The vision is trashy but I'm not sure the Swans guy hit Grey in the face. Grey throwing his head back as if he's been hit looks late and like an attempt to milk a free. Is that why you agree with Harding?

The vision is trashy but I'm not sure the Swans guy hit Grey in the face. Grey throwing his head back as if he's been hit looks late and like an attempt to milk a free. Is that why you agree with Harding?

Yes thats why I agree and the fact Grey kept playing immediately after tells me there was nothing in it yet he's suspended for three matches seems ridiculous. If it happened to a Peel player I'd be livid.

82 hitouts for Scott Jones in the final today

Makes Reidys 67 or whatever it was not look as good
Eastland is by far the best ruckman in the the WALF so this is a true test for Reidy, he will hold his own in ruck contests but around the ground he needs to be taking marks and this appears to be his weakness

I see Bailey Banfield is lining up for Claremont today :cool:

Yes thats why I agree and the fact Grey kept playing immediately after tells me there was nothing in it yet he's suspended for three matches seems ridiculous. If it happened to a Peel player I'd be livid.
That’s garbage.
He chose to hit. The vision is there.

The old boy’s club mentality of dobbing etc. That can GTFO.

You know a bit like that is assault on the streets right? Imagine he falls back and hits his head on the concrete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back