2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Turner hasn't been named for Swans after some suggestion he might have recovered from his hamstring injury but they do get back their key forward in Edwards to team with Kohlmann, so that would be more of challenge for Peel's defence than Claremont's forward line which is fairly short. Possibly going with 2 rucks if Germs plays.

There was an interview with Bo Allan sometime during the broadcast of last weekend's game where I think he said he'd been out with injury, so he may be a chance to be one of the selected interchange.

Can't make any assumptions because interchange players/ emergencies for both teams are named in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t surprise if it’s cooper, from a form perspective.

But likely Stanley out, and get more experience into the one we’ll keep
Going off Insta Stanley and his partner were packing up their house to move last week. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gotten the news already that he won’t be extended and is heading back home.

Looks like Stanley and Knobel miss out again

Or possibly Coops :(
Ended up as Stanley and Coops both in, but Murphy misses despite being named on the field in the initial team. Bit strange.

Given we haven't announced further delistings yet beyond the 4 + Corbett retirement, I'd assume there's a level of for certain OOC players (particularly Stanley) "You've got the finals to impress, and your contract or lack thereof will depend on it". So now's the time to show them Judd-like traits.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 6.29.58 pm.png

Ended up as Stanley and Coops both in, but Murphy misses despite being named on the field in the initial team. Bit strange.

Given we haven't announced further delistings yet beyond the 4 + Corbett retirement, I'd assume there's a level of for certain OOC players (particularly Stanley) "You've got the finals to impress, and your contract or lack thereof will depend on it". So now's the time to show them Judd-like traits.
View attachment 2111003
Wilson injured?

Would’ve thought Murphy stayed v Swans’ forwards.

Stanley just unfortunate he didn’t get going. Brutal business AFL. Interrupted pre season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that’s right.
He’s been in poor form all finals and the last two rounds of the regular season anyway

Yeah, he's been playing the small forward role like a key position player anyway. He's kicked 32 for the season with his deadly accuracy but he has only kicked 1 goal in the past 4 games, but less than 10 disposals for most of the season. Might open up a role for Simpson to get more of the ball.

This will sound like a stupid question - I’m trying to convince my daughter to come to the peel game today. Do they have face painting and bouncy castle like the other grounds at steel blue? Never been there before and checking its little kid friendly

This will sound like a stupid question - I’m trying to convince my daughter to come to the peel game today. Do they have face painting and bouncy castle like the other grounds at steel blue? Never been there before and checking its little kid friendly
Pretty sure they're running the wafl wonderland thing so I'd guess yes

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back