2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win today! Should we be worried that 3 of our 4 picks from last year - Murphy, delan, Jones all didn’t play plus Nobel also not playing.

Stanley was absolutely terrible. Gives zero pressure at all. He has a booming kick and side step but that is it.

Need to get Simpson around the ball more, I’d shift to half back and he’s good when he gets it but half forward isn’t working for him.

Worner was really good and won every contest and kicking has improved a lot. Erasmus and O’driscoll both good. Still both lack a tiny bit of polish, but they are both improving and hope we can keep both on the list next year. Emmett should be retained also as a big body that can come in and play when needed.
Good post.

Yeah I thought Stanley was going to step up after doing a few things in the 1st qtr, but then he went missing. Just seems to not give a crap.

Agree with the Simpson move, too. Half back flank would give him more to do and build some confidence.

Good post.

Yeah I thought Stanley was going to step up after doing a few things in the 1st qtr, but then he went missing. Just seems to not give a crap.

Agree with the Simpson move, too. Half back flank would give him more to do and build some confidence.
Stanley probably knows he’s gone. Pretty telling.

Erasmus was huge. My gos. He’s still a boy by league terms, but just doesn’t get beaten and dominated the men.

Honestly I can't see Voss being on our list in 2-3 years. He should be playing AFL and he won't get in front of JJJ.
Why not alongside them? Jackson shouldn’t be forward. He just doesn’t have the presence nor toughness. He should be playing wing, midfield instead

Commentary was garbage in the first half. Just pathetic. Gosh it’s anti Fremantle. Rallying Swans as much as they could
Would have been good for the attendance next week. Ferals v Swans would have been 30000+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know why Brady Grey was targeted by a Swans former coach, their players and supporters? Wasn’t Brady the one who was assaulted on the field?

You could hear the crowd on that grandstand wing give Brady Grey a massive boo in the opening minutes when he chased a ball to the boundary line. He pretty much played on that same side of the ground for most of the match and though he didn't get much of it, when he tackled it was hard and fair and never got sucked into doing dumb things. After he kicked the sealer in the last quarter he celebrated with his teammates rather than turn to the crowd who must have been giving him stick all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back