2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Driscoll started on the wing for Fremantle then as soon as the play stopped for a repeat stoppage O'Meara run to the wing from the forward line and O'Driscoll moved to the stoppage as an extra.

When he is on the move he is a giant burst of pace with a big left foot. The definition of a high impact mid.

Watching that interview it's pretty obvious NOD is gone. He looked down and to the right several times, that's a sure sign.
What direction was he facing when the interview was done? That could indicate the club.

What direction was he facing when the interview was done? That could indicate the club.
He was definitely facing west, so I am really hoping that signifies Western Bulldogs, not West Coast. Because he was looking down not up that would rule out Greater Western Sydney.

The signs are all there if you look hard enough.

He was definitely facing west, so I am really hoping that signifies Western Bulldogs, not West Coast. Because he was looking down not up that would rule out Greater Western Sydney.

Really? I interpreted as West as in Western Australia. Sure sign that he’s not going anywhere

I'm not sure if you made allowances for the wind, some of it could have just been turning a good ear to hear the questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOD is not a full time AFL inside midfielder and never will be. The fact that he is playing entire matches on ball now suggests to me there's a good chance he's gone. If he still plays mostly on ball with Brodie back I'll call it as near certain. (What should happen next is that Stanley should be dropped and Driz go to his wing. By all means lets him pinch hit on ball, but he should be playing primarily on the wing because that's his position)
Why? he was drafted as an inside mid

him going to the wing was actually foreign to him when he did it in 2022

He is perfect to play a mix of inside and outside at AFL level

Hoping club resigns NOD shortly; he’s got at least one elite skill which other options don’t seem to have.

And hope Tabs’ body comes good and he plays on elsewhere. Always had a soft spot for him, works like a dog

The hate for peel is pathetic with WAFL supporters.
A lot of it is just Eagles nuffies projecting their Freo angst.
Having Peel succeed has been a good thing for the comp, it wasn't that long ago they were going to be axed.
Get on down to the oval this weekend and let's give our boys the support they deserve. If they aren't your first they should be your second..
(Unless you are an East Perth supporter and you will be there anyway😊)
Go the WAFL..

The hate for peel is pathetic with WAFL supporters.
A lot of it is just Eagles nuffies projecting their Freo angst.
Having Peel succeed has been a good thing for the comp, it wasn't that long ago they were going to be axed.
Get on down to the oval this weekend and let's give our boys the support they deserve. If they aren't your first they should be your second..
(Unless you are an East Perth supporter and you will be there anyway😊)
Go the WAFL..

East Perth supporters are as bad as Eagles supporters. Both groups are flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back