2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Tregenza should be worth a Rookie Pick for AFL. He's a good developmental player..

Nowhere near athletic enough for AFL level. That preseason game he was involved in he looked like he was running in quicksand in comparison to the AFL players.

AFL mids controlling the game.

Ras’ composure has been really good, as have most of his decisions.

Think he needs to get a solid run at AFL to adjust to the pace of the game. Way too good for WAFL and has shown up in finals when it matters.

Copper has speed, composure and vision apparently. Got me stuffed why he can’t have a role behind the ball.
Waste of talent up forward if he can’t get his hands on it
Probably more out of team needs than anything else.
Lots of good young kids get a go off half-back ... but it's really not the area we need them covering right now.

I think there'd be a fair amount of players across the league that could've been very goof half backs, but were capable of more and asked to play harder positions.

AFL mids controlling the game.

Ras’ composure has been really good, as have most of his decisions.

Think he needs to get a solid run at AFL to adjust to the pace of the game. Way too good for WAFL and has shown up in finals when it matters.

That's the thing I have noticed. When he played at AFL level seemed frozen unable to make a decision. He seems much more in control now with better skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I like about Ras. He work so hard, runs to give the defenders something to kick out to when they're coming out of 50m.

Edit. Will add what I meant. The game is tight and EP are going inside 50m more than Peel. Hughes won the ball at half back, and we all know sometimes when Hughes has to look around to dispose he's uncertain about some kicks and Ras had 3 East Perth players near him when he received the kick, so he found that space to get a couple of metres on all of them to give Hughes a clear option.

Last edited:
Commentators are so Royals focused that they've twice said East Perth this qtr when they meant Peel.

'East Perth on the cusp now'

'5 goals straight for East Perth now'
I think there are a few sensitive posters in here.

On the cusp of defeat obviously. Same goes with saying that Peel have AFL trained bodies, it's literally a fact.

Quit being so precious about the commentators.

Peel defense is amazing with Davies, Hughes, and Worner.

NOD and Ras unlikely to play WAFL next season, clearly a level above and the difference in this game.

So glad Coops is showing more today, can't wait to see what he can show after a full preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back