Pendlebury rating Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

or maybe pendlebury is doing his media job and voicing his opinion???

I have no problem with Pendlebury suggesting a mid season draft. What I have a problem with is Pendlebury suggesting one of our players would be better off at another club.

If Dean Cox wrote an article suggesting a young Collingwood player would benefit from a trade, Eddie would go absolutely mental.

I think Cox should suggest that Dale thomas would benifet being at West coast too see his reaction! Haha

art_mcguire-420x0.jpg

Apart from Judd, I don't think West Coast has ever had a player leave and go on to be decent. You could even argue Judd went downhill.

If Stevens is as good as people are saying I think thats a testament to how well our midfield is going now to keep him out of the team.

Matt Connell went alright at the Crows after he left West Coast.

I have no problem with Pendlebury suggesting a mid season draft. What I have a problem with is Pendlebury suggesting one of our players would be better off at another club.

If Dean Cox wrote an article suggesting a young Collingwood player would benefit from a trade, Eddie would go absolutely mental.
no he wouldnt because eddie did the exact same thing in suggesting that malthouse would be better off at carlton than ratten. These people have second jobs in the media and there job is to say stuff like this even if there are a feew people that dont like it

no he wouldnt because eddie did the exact same thing in suggesting that malthouse would be better off at carlton than ratten. These people have second jobs in the media and there job is to say stuff like this even if there are a feew people that dont like it
I tend to agree. I also don't think he was specifically talking about Stevens but just picked a young, generally well rated young midfielder to illustrate his point.

I still think it's barking up the wrong tree - don't mind the mid-season draft from the lower levels but when people start talking about trading players mid-season they lose me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury rating Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back