Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this recently.

Wife didn't understand why I wanted her to get a photo

DSCF5934-1.jpg
Classic :D

Side note; that car is actually a left hand drive Holden Monaro, re-badged as a Pontiac for the US market.

I knew a bloke with 2COOL. By the third time he had his car scratched up he realised he wasnt as cool as he thought he was

I regularly used to see a late-ish model Commodore with the number plate MCFAN and I never could figure it out (Manchester City? MC Hammer?) until I noticed the back window had a massive sticker which simply read MARIAH CAREY :D

About a decade ago I used to see this car in the Pascoe Vale area with a big sticker on the back window that read "THIS LEBO DID YOUR BOYFRIEND". Particularly funny because the driver was the size of an orca and wore a hijab :D
Very sad

don't know if these ones have been mentioned (not reading 8 pages) FARGUM and FARGEM are a couple of local people I know and there used to be a beat up old commodore with green plates that just had BITTER. ( Had Victoria above) :thumbsu:

don't know if these ones have been mentioned (not reading 8 pages) FARGUM and FARGEM are a couple of local people I know and there used to be a beat up old commodore with green plates that just had BITTER. ( Had Victoria above) :thumbsu:

Poor form. Go to jail. Do not collect 200 rep points. :thumbsdown:

Better yet... change your thread options, then it's only four pages. You'll be done in half the time. :)

Saw one on the trip home from footy training tonight.

P-plater (of course) with GHO5TE.

Now there's two scenarios here for mine. 'GOATSE' or the like was taken, so he went for the next best thing. Fail awarded.

Or

He goes by the nickname/alias 'Ghost' or 'Ghostie'. Either way you look at it, it's FAIL's all round.

Also had a sticker DR FT. Can I assume 'Drift'? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of car was it?

Not sure, I'm hopeless with cars, but as you might expect, it was your typically shit car with some minor mods to make it look classy (when it infact makes it look cheaper). Wasn't a hatchback, but similar size.

Dude driving was rad^sick. :thumbsu:

Saw on a Huge 4wd today

4LN OVA

White lettering on a black plate, Thought that was not bad :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back