Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also must be pointed out that there has been a significant shift when conservatives cannot even acknowledge the opinion of a former senior advisor to John Howard.
More a shift in the opinion of the senior advisor I’d say
If you are in fact advocating for genocide I think that's very problematic, but you'd probably get a sympathetic ear from some of the No campaign.

Who’s advocating genocide ?
Thankfully I’m not taking this as a despicable accusation or personal insult as you used the word “if”.
I’m taking this as the smart *rse response typical of the left.
Would I be correct - again ?

Last edited:
More a shift in the opinion of the senior advisor I’d say
Of course. Because secret ministries, unlawful programs, corruption on a grand scale, sexual assault, covering up rape, etc. etc. is all perfectly normal.

Nicki Saava has just changed.

You are stuck in a silo full of idiots. Good luck.

Of course. Because secret ministries, unlawful programs, corruption on a grand scale, sexual assault, covering up rape, etc. etc. is all perfectly normal.

Nicki Saava has just changed.

You are stuck in a silo full of idiots. Good luck

Thanks for the good wishes but I think I’ll be fine thanx 😉

Won’t be needing the gospel according to bitter Niki though.

Who’s advocating genocide ?
Thankfully I’m not taking this as a despicable accusation or personal insult as you used the word “if”.
I’m taking this as the smart *rse response typical of the left.
Would I be correct - again ?
Your (very silly) rules dude.
No need to get upset.

Your (very silly) rules dude.
No need to get upset.
Not upset at all.

You’ve used an exaggerated and extremely emotive issue and you’ve proven my point.

“Your rules”
Well it’s actually the English language so I can’t take credit for that.
Your failure is magnified in that I am not rising to the bait.

Last edited:
Chris Wallace in today’s Saturday Paper saying an enquiry into the dept of Home Affairs under Dutton has so much to investigate it could “entirely consume” the NACC.
If the Liberal Party response to NSW ICAC and the Robodebt RC play true any accusations or actual findings will be rejected out of hand and Labor will be accused of politicising proceedings.

If the Liberal Party response to NSW ICAC and the Robodebt RC play true any accusations or actual findings will be rejected out of hand and Labor will be accused of politicising proceedings.
True but I wonder if that will work for them anymore. I think more and more people are (correctly) perceiving the Murdoch press as the hapless drunk outside the pub at closing time, swinging wildly at every threatening lamp post.

On the other hand, I think a lot of disengaged punters are so conditioned to conflate the belief that we need an effective opposition (we do, but the Coalition ain’t it) with the belief that the Australian system of Labor vs Coalition is carved in stone, that the broad swathe of voters will still not round on the Coalition to the degree that they richly deserve, because they fear the demise of the Coalition would mean anarchy.

In 2015, Stuart Robert took a trip to Washington. It was a 11-day business delegation, visiting weapons companies and other military contacts. The Department of Defence was concerned about the trip and the government ultimately chose not to fund it. This is interesting in itself, but more interesting are the names of two men also on the tour: John Margerison and David Milo. These men are the directors of Synergy 360, the company at the centre of allegations regarding Robert and access to government contracts.

In 2015, Stuart Robert took a trip to Washington. It was a 11-day business delegation, visiting weapons companies and other military contacts. The Department of Defence was concerned about the trip and the government ultimately chose not to fund it. This is interesting in itself, but more interesting are the names of two men also on the tour: John Margerison and David Milo. These men are the directors of Synergy 360, the company at the centre of allegations regarding Robert and access to government contracts.

Such a wonderful Christian man brother Stuie.
Nothing speaks Jesus message so well as making corrupt deals with arms manufacturers.

God I’d love to know how much of this stuck to Duttons fingers.

Nothing speaks Jesus message so well as making corrupt deals with arms manufacturers.

So harsh! His contribution to Australia's fight against covid can never be forgotten...

FZxd2eGVEAE-6Iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love to know, in these situations, why no one ever asks him about how much he has costs taxpayers in his life of living on the public purse. And in particular how does he account for the ridiculous amount of money he spent when he was caught shagging his staffer (while married) and sent off to be a special drought envoy. All on the pubic dime. How does he justify that?

I would love to know, in these situations, why no one ever asks him about how much he has costs taxpayers in his life of living on the public purse. And in particular how does he account for the ridiculous amount of money he spent when he was caught shagging his staffer (while married) and sent off to be a special drought envoy. All on the pubic dime. How does he justify that?

He doesn’t even bother justifying anything. Very jbp

He doesn’t even bother justifying anything. Very jbp

But no one ever asks.
How hard would it be to say

“Mr Joyce in 2020 (or whatever) it came out that you were conducting an affair with a staffer. In the fallout you lost the leadership of the National Party and seemingly to get you out of the scrutiny of Canberra you were given a role as a roving national drought envoy.
You were in the position for 9 months during which you charged Australian taxpayers $675000 plus $200,000 for 2 full time assistants. You spent less than 3 weeks of the time on the ground in drought affected areas & at the end produced no reports or information that has ever seen the light of day with Scott Morrison refusing to provide any details of what you actually did.
Do you not feel even slightly hypocritical criticizing welfare recipients when your entire career has been on the back of taxpayers?”

I’d pay good money to ask him that on live TV.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But no one ever asks.
How hard would it be to say

“Mr Joyce in 2020 (or whatever) it came out that you were conducting an affair with a staffer. In the fallout you lost the leadership of the National Party and seemingly to get you out of the scrutiny of Canberra you were given a role as a roving national drought envoy.
You were in the position for 9 months during which you charged Australian taxpayers $675000 plus $200,000 for 2 full time assistants. You spent less than 3 weeks of the time on the ground in drought affected areas & at the end produced no reports or information that has ever seen the light of day with Scott Morrison refusing to provide any details of what you actually did.
Do you not feel even slightly hypocritical criticizing welfare recipients when your entire career has been on the back of taxpayers?”

I’d pay good money to ask him that on live TV.

If that ever came about, the look on Barnaby’s face would be the realisation that the previously cozy relationship between the political class and the media had ended sometime between the makeup room and going on air.

This link might help you, if you are up to help.

This link might help you, if you are up to help.

Gosh yea I’m now entirely convinced Mr Dutton is a minister beyond reproach & his department has never engaged in awarding corrupt contracts. I’m sure Mr Dutton had no idea what was going on, it’s not like he has any contacts in or influence over the AFP. All that article says is someone from the AFP got a rap on the knuckles & was sent out to cover the bosses ass so he can deny it. Just like Morrison had nothing to do with Robodebt. No one told him anything.

I know you never read anything you’re linked to but just in case.

This sort of thing can only help Dutton:

Groups including the Climate Council and Australian Conservation Foundation are calling for the environment minister, Tanya Plibersek, to stop approving fossil fuel projects following the government’s green light this week for Sojitz’s Gregory coalmine at Crinum.

Plibersek defended the decision, saying it accorded with national environment law and under the government’s safeguard mechanism the project’s carbon pollution conformed with Australia’s transition to net zero.

This sort of thing can only help Dutton:

Groups including the Climate Council and Australian Conservation Foundation are calling for the environment minister, Tanya Plibersek, to stop approving fossil fuel projects following the government’s green light this week for Sojitz’s Gregory coalmine at Crinum.

Plibersek defended the decision, saying it accorded with national environment law and under the government’s safeguard mechanism the project’s carbon pollution conformed with Australia’s transition to net zero.

Can you explain how this helps Dutton? Does he own shares in this mining company?

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back