Toast PF = Collingwood 58-57 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Is mcstay gone for Saturday

Looked like an MCL to me. If it’s an MCL always gotta be scarred of the big trio MCL/ med meniscus/ ACL. I think it’s pretty concerning if despite strapping couldn’t make it onto the ground, possible high grade strain. But that’s my medico 2 bob. Probably be a finger injury and I’ll have egg on my face

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looked like an MCL to me. If it’s an MCL always gotta be scarred of the big trio MCL/ med meniscus/ ACL. I think it’s pretty concerning if despite strapping couldn’t make it onto the ground, possible high grade strain. But that’s my medico 2 bob. Probably be a finger injury and I’ll have egg on my face

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fly said suspected MCL in presser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on being second best to 7th who are coming off the back of three 6 day breaks away from home. Nowhere near it in your two finals and carried by the men in green
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Great guts shown to make it to another GF but the job is only half done. Tired of just making them.

Need to get our transition humming again and get the scoreboard ticking over as to much is being left to our defence.

If we end up playing Brisbane on a fine September day I don't see 10 goals being enough to win.

Great guts shown to make it to another GF but the job is only half done. Tired of just making them.

Need to get our transition humming again and get the scoreboard ticking over as to much is being left to our defence.

If we end up playing Brisbane on a fine September day I don't see 10 goals being enough to win.

It was worrying on a fine night how often our players slipped over!

Congrats on being second best to 7th who are coming off the back of three 6 day breaks away from home. Nowhere near it in your two finals and carried by the men in green
Are you ok? Why don't you go bake a shit cake with the Wooden Spoon you won this season. Flog!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast PF = Collingwood 58-57 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back