Game Day PF - Swans v Magpies - Saturday 17 September - 4:45 PM @ home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll watch the game no matter what, always watch the boys. Just need to know the result for this one before I do

As hard as it is to watch with the nerves sometimes. I found some of the greatest moments that you talk about for years with family and friends is from watching the game live (on tv or in person). Today could be one of those moments.

Hopefully won't be an issue but it is raining at Seven Hills at the moment.
Looks gloomy as hell where I am.

Hard to really know who the rain would favour but probably increases the importance of pressure.

Grab your pencil for today's score sheet for Rowbottom's stats

Q1​
Q2​
Q3​
Q4​
Total​
kicks​
12​
12-0​
0​
handballs​
9​
8-0​
0​
disposals​
18​
12-0​
0​
tackles​
6​
14-0​
0​
rebounds 50s​
2​
12-0​
0​
contest. Possessions​
19​
10-0​
0​
clearances​
6​
8-0​
0​
goals​
1​
7-0​
0​
I50​
5​
7-0​
0​
freekicks​
2​
6-0​
0​
Game time​
80%​
5-0​
0​
It's like bingo for stat lovers!

Hope Ben Reid kicks straight today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody sick of stats ffs , just play our footy
Got a grannie to attend today at Preston where I hope to watch the prelim after at Cramers, unless we win then who knows

Most nervous I’ve felt for a final for a long time. Maybe because I feel we are every chance to take the Grand Final out comfortably if we were to get there and it will be a lost opportunity if we lose. That being said Collingwood are worthy opponents and will throw everything at us.

Our best wins this game, I just hope nerves don’t get to the players.

Go Swannies!

Most nervous I’ve felt for a final for a long time. Maybe because I feel we are every chance to take the Grand Final out comfortably if we were to get there and it will be a lost opportunity if we lose. That being said Collingwood are worthy opponents and will throw everything at us.

Our best wins this game, I just hope nerves don’t get to the players.

Go Swannies!
A BIT RICH TO SAY GF COMFORTABLY

Dad's a Pies supporter. Doesn't care about football until the Pies are winning so he has been insufferable all week

I'm nervous. Statistically we are better. We proved it. De Goey is good but not 5 goals better. Our pressure is better. Our defense is better. Our ball movement is better. We can be better for longer. We are at home. Head says we should win. Heart is a bundle of nerves.

All that said. If we are gonna lose 1 more time this year, I would rather it be today than next week

I am a complete nervous wreck about this game.

Different feeling knowing you should win, but the consequences of losing are so unberable. Compared to being hopeful of winning.
I'm not entertaining the thought of a loss but even if we did... **** it, we'd have all been stoked at the start of the season if someone told us we'd make a prelim.

Hope the boys go in with the excitement of getting into the big one, rather than any fear of losing a prelim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back