Game Day PF - Swans v Magpies - Saturday 17 September - 4:45 PM @ home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna log off anyway today as most don’t like a depressed prick in the game day thread if game not going away.

Hopefully back on after it if we win otherwise no chance this week will I be going near BF

So gonna piss down for the game?

That lasted a while :p

Montagna already pandering to the masses after briefly being in our corner.

We’ve won 8 straight, including being one of only two teams to beat Collingwood in 3 months and one of the few teams who haven’t lost to Geelong but yeah of course Collingwood is more likely…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montagna is a third banana when it comes to commentating on the game or offering his opinion. He is only good with people around him and then not so good. Lacks basic knowledge of other teams especially outside the Melbourne bubble. You never hang on his every word. Cannot captivate an audience. A C grader at best. Like I said, a third banana.

Too early to crack into a 12% barrel-aged stout to calm the nerves?

Sydney vs Geelong really seems like a GF that should happen given our respective last 2 decades, and there's so many stories within it, even down to each club's approach to reloading for a flag tilt.

Plus, there's a fair bit at stake. A Premiership would put us on level with them, the Tigers, and Brisbane this century, while a Cats win puts them on level with the Hawks.

Please make it happen, boys. Not sure I could even bring myself to watch a Cats vs Pies GF.

Too early to crack into a 12% barrel-aged stout to calm the nerves?

Sydney vs Geelong really seems like a GF that should happen given our respective last 2 decades, and there's so many stories within it, even down to each club's approach to reloading for a flag tilt.

Plus, there's a fair bit at stake. A Premiership would put us on level with them, the Tigers, and Brisbane this century, while a Cats win puts them on level with the Hawks.

Please make it happen, boys. Not sure I could even bring myself to watch a Cats vs Pies GF.

It’s never too early to have a few

Forgetting that we comfortably beat them earlier in the year, not just "taking them to the line" like Collingwood did.

Don't think he's forgetting that, just saying two weeks ago is more relevant than Round 2.

Hmm the team they've beaten twice this year when they fired their best shot on both occasions, or the team that comfortably accounted for them the one time they met.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd be way more nervous playing Collingwood than a team that has been inarguably better than the Pies this year.

Good one, Leigh. On that note, it seems Montagna is only capable of really good and really bad takes - anyone else noticed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back