Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read that good old Qantas cancelled an Adelaide Sydney flight (QF734) which was meant to be full of Port supporters 🤷‍♂️
Now normally one could be amused by this, but as an interstate traveler myself, I think this is terribly poor form by Qantas.

Apologies to anyone who liked this post.

When I asked what the half time score would be, I got this:

"A possible halftime scoreline might be around 7.4 (46) for the Swans and 5.6 (36) for the Power"

Still a little too close for my liking, but I'll take it. But when I asked what players were likely to step up in the premiership quarter I got this:

View attachment 2115674
Someone doesn't follow the AFL.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two focus words for today: fierce; and cold.

Go hard at every single contest and every single moment with pin-point focused aggression. Instil trust and confidence in your teammates and fear and doubt in your opponents. Never relent.

Do not create one iota of emotion or energy for Port to feed off. Kick a goal? Then thank teammates and get ready for the next bounce. Let the crowd and the scoreboard do the talking.

Selling thousand of dollars worth of tix with a recently created account? Must be legit.

Regardless, more chance of selling once we know who's locked into GF?
its a recently created account because I've never been on this forum and mates have advised me that this is a good place to advertise them to the 4 remaining clubs fans. pretty simple really. if you're interested great lets chat if not just enjoy your weekend mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon copping a bit feel like he will fire against us
Been copping some heat for ages.

If we're not useless up the ground, we should be able to deal with him.

Rampe and Melican in from last time, would put Rampe on him at the start. Melican on MG, most in form. Tmac (our least in form) on Esava.

I think part of this wider footy public narrative comes on the back of two very large GF losses. Had Horse gone 2 and 2 in GFs, without the major drubbings, he would be hailed as one of the great coaches of the modern AFL era.
Had we not had 2016 flag stolen from us, he would be 2-2.

[Dixon] Been copping some heat for ages.

If we're not useless up the ground, we should be able to deal with him.

Rampe and Melican in from last time, would put Rampe on him at the start. Melican on MG, most in form. Tmac (our least in form) on Esava.
Alternatively Fox on MG, Melican on Dixon, Tmac on Esava, Rampe as the spoiler/interceptor.

Not that I disbelieve you but where did you get that info. And which cancelled flights are you referring to?

Know a few from the airline, they will all get there by the game. Non story

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back