Preview Pick 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah- Martin will be gone by our pick for sure, unless Richmond take Panos pick 3 instead of Trengove (assuming Scully and Butcher go 1&2) and he somehow drops down to our pick

Any chance of us getting Jesse Crichton with our 2nd round pick?

Also what do you guys think of Myles Sewell (Brad's brother) won the Liston Trophy in the VFL this year with the North Ballarat Roosters.

Would be like drafting a young Matty Stokes with our first pick. Why would you label him as a freak if he just held his own.
i think i chose the wrong words to describe him. he got thrown into the midfield and performed above majority of the other country boys. considering thats not his preffered position how is that not freakish

From what I have seen most bomber supporters are solid on drafting Tapscott, Martin, Cunnigton or Stevens. Personally I want to draft a inside midfielder with our first pick to help Watson out with the clearence work.

I know Cunnigton and Stevens are inside mids I'm just not sure what role Tapscott or Martin would play. I've herd alot about Tapcott playing on the half foward flank and a little bit in the middle I'm also not sure if Martin is a inside or outside mid. My question is are Tapcott and Martin inside mids?

From what I have seen most bomber supporters are solid on drafting Tapscott, Martin, Cunnigton or Stevens. Personally I want to draft a inside midfielder with our first pick to help Watson out with the clearence work.

I know Cunnigton and Stevens are inside mids I'm just not sure what role Tapscott or Martin would play. I've herd alot about Tapcott playing on the half foward flank and a little bit in the middle I'm also not sure if Martin is a inside or outside mid. My question is are Tapcott and Martin inside mids?

Dustin Martin will not be available. If he is we will jump on him at pick 10, clearly the best available at that pick if available. He'll go top6 though, will not last past Sydney's pick at the absolute latest (Have a feeling he'll go pick 3 to Richmond). Taspott from what I have seen is more a forward/midfielder. Cunnington and Stevens are real inside mids.

Yeah- Martin will be gone by our pick for sure, unless Richmond take Panos pick 3 instead of Trengove (assuming Scully and Butcher go 1&2) and he somehow drops down to our pick

If you had watched the SANFL prelim on the weekend you would rate Trengove the best player in the draft no way he wont go in the first two picks.

How about pick 10 to Saints for Luke Ball?

How about, no way in hell of that happening. Ball is good but he is declining at a rapid rate. Does not suit our gameplan either.

Some possible trade options going around the traps:

Davey for pick 10
Davey for Lovett
Davey for pick 10 and L Jetta
Davey for Prismall
Davey for Winderlich and a swap of 3rd round draft picks.

Some possible trade options going around the traps:

Davey for pick 10
Davey for Lovett
Davey for pick 10 and L Jetta

Davey for Prismall
Davey for Winderlich and a swap of 3rd round draft picks.
those two maybe, Prizza and Winders aren't going anywhere, maybe Davey + Pick 2 for Lovett + Jetta + Pick 10?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

those two maybe, Prizza and Winders aren't going anywhere, maybe Davey + Pick 2 for Lovett + Jetta + Pick 10?

Possibly the most absurd trade proposition i have heard on bf to date. :D:thumbsu:

Davey >> Lovett
pick 2 >> pick 10

Jetta = absolute rubbish.

We will give them pick #10 and be done with it. If we managed anything better it is a bonus but we would totally be screwing Melbourne over if that were to happen. Lovett + #26 would be a huge result for us.

Possibly the most absurd trade proposition i have heard on bf to date. :D:thumbsu:
We will give them pick #10 and be done with it.
Yeah, after Jack Trengove's performances in the SANFL finals, we'd have to be on acid to trade pick 2.
I think you're right Jimmi05, it will be pick 10 for Davey, plus maybe Leroy Jetta to join his cuz at the Dees.

If you had watched the SANFL prelim on the weekend you would rate Trengove the best player in the draft no way he wont go in the first two picks.

he was the dominant midfielder in the carnival, he will go top 4 no doubt about it. Scully is easily the best player in the draft, certainty to go #1. It all depends whether or not Melbourne go 2 mids, leaving Butcher for Richmond, or they take Butcher with pick 2. I cant guarentee the order but Scully, Butcher and Trengove will be 1, 2, 3.

Haven't you guys heard about the Aaron Davey Rumour? Might be going to Essendon.. I thought you guys would of had more activity towards the subject:confused:

Really hope this does not happen. Will not be happy one bit if this happens. Inside midfielders not outside recceivers.

I cant guarentee the order but Scully, Butcher and Trengove will be 1, 2, 3.

Disagree, would not be surprised to see Dustin Martin or Anthony Morobito go top 3. Would not be surprised to see Butcher slip due to his kicking issues.

he was the dominant midfielder in the carnival, he will go top 4 no doubt about it. Scully is easily the best player in the draft, certainty to go #1. It all depends whether or not Melbourne go 2 mids, leaving Butcher for Richmond, or they take Butcher with pick 2. I cant guarentee the order but Scully, Butcher and Trengove will be 1, 2, 3.

I am not a Bombers supporter so I'm not trying to intrude or anything but Trengove is an absolute gun. I reckon there are a fair few people that would prefer him to Scully. I don't think there is any way he will slip out of the top two. As for Richmond's pick, we will probably take Butcher or Martin (hopefully Butcher).

get onto ben cunnington.....this bloke is ready made for afl...played senior footy before falcons kicking 10 goals in his debut game..very mature kid who will put everythin into becoming a succesful afl player and has leadership written all over him...No him and gary rohan and i could nearly guarantee he will be a better player than rohan in the future.

Disagree, would not be surprised to see Dustin Martin or Anthony Morobito go top 3. Would not be surprised to see Butcher slip due to his kicking issues.
Thankyou for making myself more sure of my decision to declare that they will be top 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Pick 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back