Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Todd Marshall and his recent head knocks must be concerning for him. BUT ... I don't understand why you would sell great memories/merchandise like he is doing. Selling through a sports card shop -FB Marketplace.
todd.jpg

maybe needs money, maybe getting rid of bad memories, maybe just doesn't care about old playing garments, i don't think they care as much as we do

I love Todd Marshall and his recent head knocks must be concerning for him. BUT ... I don't understand why you would sell great memories/merchandise like he is doing. Selling through a sports card shop -FB Marketplace.
View attachment 2145904
Happens more than you think. Maybe not outright on FB marketplace, but he'd have dozens of items like that. Perhaps he's moving house and thought it's time to get rid of things gathering dust in a closet.

Fair call.

The relief is as follows, starting in the first year following the assessment for medical retirement:

First year, 90%
Second year, 75%
Third year 50%
Fourth and subsequent years, 0%.
Does that mean we could change his contract so it’s massively front ended so it’s like 3 million 1st year then like 100g each year after that? That way afl pays pretty much all of it for us 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2145904
He didn’t take them to the dump, so there’s that.
But on a serious note, maybe he’s just having a de clutter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #16 (2016) - Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back