Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if he can mentor Ryan Burton

I've already said well done to Logan for a great game, so I guess its well done to the selectors for finally seeing the light.

Provided the bloody Ticketek ticketing system works and I get my finals ticket tomorrow, I will have to tune in to Dwayne's World tomorrow, as every Tuesday he speaks to the Rising Star Nominee for the week. Usually an hour or so after Midday Madness has been going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already said well done to Logan for a great game, so I guess its well done to the selectors for finally seeing the light.

Provided the bloody Ticketek ticketing system works and I get my finals ticket tomorrow, I will have to tune in to Dwayne's World tomorrow, as every Tuesday he speaks to the Rising Star Nominee for the week. Usually an hour or so after Midday Madness has been going on.
Could you put a link up?

Yeah I get this, but if we are serious we'd be like 6 months or gtfo champ if we are gonna take you. We're giving you a chance at the big time and you have six months to prove your attitude and skill for an extension. This doesn't mean they have to play footy straight away but it also places the onus of performance on the draftee.

These guys didn't go in the main draft, they are basically on the scrap heap. Why did we bend over for 18 months for that type of draftee? We're way too nice for a supposed elite club.

I would strongly suspect we didn't ask him to nominate 18m to scare off other clubs either.
Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back