Player Watch Pick #5 (2006) - Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

Boak is like Iron Maiden playing "The Prisoner" at the concert tonight. I said to the dude next to me " I've never liked this song" dude next to me says "nobody does".

Boaky is more like the Ancient Mariner, And the tale goes on and on and on and on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris says if Boak decides to retire, Collingwood want him as a development coach.

I'd be pretty disappointed if that came to fruition, his biggest strength has been his strength/conditioning training and work ethic, one of the best in biz, it would be a disservice for Port not to keep him around in some capacity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perhaps if Kenny is moved on fresh change will happen, Dixon will surely retire and Boak probably knows he's been here long enough so the more change the better. Ken is the first domino.

I’d be more than happy to keep Boak in an off fried and development role. In fact I’d hope we do.

You won’t find a more committed professional guy in the AFL.

He’s perfect for a development role and to take a handful of players overseas on off season training camps each year.

I’d be more than happy to keep Boak in an off fried and development role. In fact I’d hope we do.

You won’t find a more committed professional guy in the AFL.

He’s perfect for a development role and to take a handful of players overseas on off season training camps each year.

Ever thought maybe he wants a change?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2006) - Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back