Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just bizarre you don't hear any Richmond or Hawthorn players calling their respective coaches whom led them to repeat premierships a father figure.

What is wrong with our culture at Alberton
Used to hear Tom Hafey refered to as a father figure, but not this badly.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Just shows how immature he is really.

I think everyone needs to be real careful about their evaluations about Connor's character particularly when it is based on a post-match interview which in the grand scheme of things is meaningless.

Do I have a problem with the whole father figure stuff? Of course I do! But I would also be concerned if our #1 wasn't joined at the hip to the head coach.

I personally wouldn't be questioning the lad's maturity. Young family, soon to be married, has always (at least in public viewing) appeared to have a pretty level head on his shoulders.

I'll also add that Connor is really good friends with one of my mates' younger brothers (this individual is in Connor's bridal party). So I've heard quite a bit about Connor going as far back to when he was still in high school. Only thing I can criticise about the lad's character is that he's a bloody Liverpool supporter.

Of all the things about Connor to criticise, maturity is not one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played very well and set the tone early, kept going even when hawks turned up their heat and challenged. The post game interview wasn't the best, just look at the way his coach is acting after games with his classless manners. Ken's narrative during the week would echo exactly what came out of Connor's mouth. Still, should've been better.

I think everyone needs to be real careful about their evaluations about Connor's character particularly when it is based on a post-match interview which in the grand scheme of things is meaningless.

Do I have a problem with the whole father figure stuff? Of course I do! But I would also be concerned if our #1 wasn't joined at the hip to the head coach.

I personally wouldn't be questioning the lad's maturity. Young family, soon to be married, has always (at least in public viewing) appeared to have a pretty level head on his shoulders.

I'll also add that Connor is really good friends with one of my mates' younger brothers (this individual is in Connor's bridal party). So I've heard quite a bit about Connor going as far back to when he was still in high school. Only thing I can criticise about the lad's character is that he's a bloody Liverpool supporter.

You said criticise here but I think you might have meant commend? YNWA

Connor a Scouser? 👀 Yuk 🤮🤮🤮

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back