Player Watch Pick #56 (2021) - Dante Visentini

Remove this Banner Ad

19D, 44 HOs, 1 goal.

Rapidly improving.

Should be first ruck in the AFL for the rest of the year.
I said a number of weeks ago that we needed to back him in as our number 1 ruck for the remainder of the year. He’s got more balls & grunt then half of the meltbags that get gifted games each week.

19D, 44 HOs, 1 goal.

Rapidly improving.

Should be first ruck in the AFL for the rest of the year.

I don’t necessarily disagree, but this naturally happening after the Soldo/Sweet capture would be verrrrry us.

He is killing it at this level. Matching mature age rucks for strength and bodywork and he's still a kid in ruck terms.

Matthew Lobbe doing a great job. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be playing Vis and Sweet together every week.

He couldn't offer less than Dixon or Finlayson.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
As much as I don’t think playing two rucks is the best way forward, it’s better than the alternative of playing Finlayson and Dixon.

We should try to do a swap with the Bummers for Vigo.
Two fearless, physical brothers together.

Vigs is going along very nicely at Essendon.

Mostly sitting forward and 10 minutes here and there in the ruck but they are very happy with what they've got and he's going nowhere.

The Primus rule being repealed would have made him a very good pick up in the draft.

Not expecting him to play at AFL level the rest of this year, but would have to think he's a massive shout next year.

I understand the need for 3 rucks on a list, but Dante next season will have surpassed being 3rd on the depth chart. Makes you wonder whether Soldo will be considered for a move despite being just 1 year into his 4 year deal.

Not expecting him to play at AFL level the rest of this year, but would have to think he's a massive shout next year.

I understand the need for 3 rucks on a list, but Dante next season will have surpassed being 3rd on the depth chart. Makes you wonder whether Soldo will be considered for a move despite being just 1 year into his 4 year deal.

We will not play 2 Rucks whilst we are in contention for the 8.

Think there's a strong possibility we will try 2 Rucks if we are not in contention. Not because we think 2 Rucks is a great idea but if Jordan Sweet is holding his spot why not give Dante a run with him as well and expose him to better Rucks and see where he is at and where he has to improve for his preseason.

That 4 year deal for Soldo is not looking a smart move.

We will not play 2 Rucks whilst we are in contention for the 8.

Think there's a strong possibility we will try 2 Rucks if we are not in contention. Not because we think 2 Rucks is a great idea but if Jordan Sweet is holding his spot why not give Dante a run with him as well and expose him to better Rucks and see where he is at and where he has to improve for his preseason.

That 4 year deal for Soldo is not looking a smart move.
Pfft. Contracts aren't worth the paper they're printed on these days, and he's a decent ruckman. He'll find a new home easy if he doesn't have a role to play at Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #56 (2021) - Dante Visentini

Remove this Banner Ad

Back